• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Affliction AU Clan

RoryIsMunted

Survivor
Reaction score
You didn't want to cb anymore?
check script rules lmao "you must screenshare. failure to comply results in a disqualification of the entire match". s0rt didnt screenshare so gg we win...

Lad

Quantum
Reaction score
totally me, I watch u sleep and ur dik is as small as the population of china
What is with you and asian people if you think im asian i am not your thinking of your best buddy dance for life friend aka tyler

get off of this thread please?

SorryImTaken

Diamond
Reaction score
What is with you and asian people if you think im asian i am not your thinking of your best buddy dance for life friend aka tyler
ok, why do u think that guy is me... just because that autistic says its me doesnt mean its me liek ask him 7+8 and he will reply saying say bye to ur net and send you offline ten look at his calculater

Lad

Quantum
Reaction score
ok, why do u think that guy is me... just because that autistic says its me doesnt mean its me liek ask him 7+8 and he will reply saying say bye to ur net and send you offline ten look at his calculater
lmao didn't i say "leave this thread" all you are doing is causing flame :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci