• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Affliction AU Clan

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: fxo
Donor: NO
Wins / Played: 168/865
Past Clans: Heaps dont remember
Activity: Smoke weed everyday....
Mature: Yes
Ping on AU Servers: 50
Why Do You Want To Join Affliction?: Siq and my irl m8 is in it
Good Luck!

PVPKING45

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: fxo
Donor: NO
Wins / Played: 168/865
Past Clans: Heaps dont remember
Activity: Smoke weed everyday....
Mature: Yes
Ping on AU Servers: 50
Why Do You Want To Join Affliction?: Siq and my irl m8 is in it

Thank you for applying for our clan. You have been put on trial 'Trial'.
Please come on to our teamspeak server to be trialed for the clan and stay active!

PigeonsMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PigeonsMC (PigeonsMINECRAFT) If you didn't know.

Aige: 9

Donnor: Deflate

Wins / Played: A few hundred / A few thousand

Past Clans: The Shannara Chronicles - so I was apart of the rovers, the trolls, the elves and the humans.

Activity: What is Activity - the condition in which things are happening or being done. Activity hmmm, I like this word it tells me a story that people always need to be doing something in life, we need to fight for what we have and show people that we can and we will do what is needed, I will be active not just for me but for the team and the people surrounding me with the will to have a good life and do more just not as people but as brothers and friends.

Mature: What is maturity - the state, fact, or period of being mature. How do I know If I'm mature, what really is this thing, what makes it stand out, next time you see a mirror look at yourself and think what am I, who am I and what am I doing.

Ping on AU Servers:100-150

Why Do You Want To Join Affliction?: Well lets ask ourselves this philosophical question what is Affliction, Affliction can be many things but it is all truly based on this thing we call life, life is a source of sustainable energy we use it to our good will that makes us human, penguins and dolphins are truly magnificent. Sorry getting off track. but Affliction could mean the base of our hearts at it's true bottom, we have so much to live for as people of this earth, we can really make a good spot on this earth and create a very wide socioeconomic status for Affliction. WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WE WILL CHANGE LIVES, WE WILL WIN THIS WAR. NOW LET ME CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND ACCEPT ME.

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score

Past Clans: The Shannara Chronicles - so I was apart of the rovers, the trolls, the elves and the humans.

Activity: What is Activity - the condition in which things are happening or being done. Activity hmmm, I like this word it tells me a story that people always need to be doing something in life, we need to fight for what we have and show people that we can and we will do what is needed, I will be active not just for me but for the team and the people surrounding me with the will to have a good life and do more just not as people but as brothers and friends.

Mature: What is maturity - the state, fact, or period of being mature. How do I know If I'm mature, what really is this thing, what makes it stand out, next time you see a mirror look at yourself and think what am I, who am I and what am I doing.

Why Do You Want To Join Affliction?: Well lets ask ourselves this philosophical what is Affliction, Affliction can be many things but it is all truly based on this thing we call life, life is a source of sustainable energy we use it to our good will that makes us human, penguins and dolphins are truly magnificent. Sorry getting off track. but Affliction could mean the base of our hearts at it's true bottom, we have so much to live for as people of this earth, we can really make a good spot on this earth and create a very wide socioeconomic status for Affliction. WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WE WILL CHANGE LIVES, WE WILL WIN THIS WAR. NOW LET ME CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND ACCEPT ME.
accept

mastermind0945

Diamond
Reaction score

Why Do You Want To Join Affliction?: Well lets ask ourselves this philosophical question what is Affliction, Affliction can be many things but it is all truly based on this thing we call life, life is a source of sustainable energy we use it to our good will that makes us human, penguins and dolphins are truly magnificent. Sorry getting off track. but Affliction could mean the base of our hearts at it's true bottom, we have so much to live for as people of this earth, we can really make a good spot on this earth and create a very wide socioeconomic status for Affliction. WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WE WILL CHANGE LIVES, WE WILL WIN THIS WAR. NOW LET ME CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND ACCEPT ME.
good luuuuuk

McsgClint

Quantum
Reaction score

Accept

Immensey

Quantum
Reaction score

Ughhh, We will see... But yeah xD
thank you for applying for our clan. You have been put on trial 'Trial'.
Please come on to our teamspeak server to be trialed for the clan and stay active!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci