• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

After a month and two weeks wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karoleigh

VolVicFoose

Spectator
Reaction score
I Love what has become of my spawn! It is still the same in design witch is Great! I hope you all like it as much as Karo and I do! Well see you all around, I'll pop on the Tekkit server no and then lol.

- o and Bloody Hell why and I a "New Member" lawl

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You could also tell that to Noepje and Kikuo, yes they also have a condensor.
Noepje and Kikuo are not only trusted members but they also helped build the entire server along with a bunch of others. All of us put in countless hours work building and we're not even done yet. That is why Kikuo and Noepje have them.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Might pop on sometime in the near future however i might not play much. Ive played Tekkit alot recently and ive started getting a little bored of it

ALGSA777

Tribute
Reaction score
Idea for adminshop: Netherwarts, Bronze, Circuits, Seeds, and some basic (even tho slightly expensive) machines.
EDIT: Make so you can sell items also. Like the mob drops :3
EDIT 2: Lower Diamond cost ALOT. 2k for 1 is just overpriced. most player just sell for 400 to 500, also instead of 30 for 1 redstone how bout 3-6 redstone?
EDIT 3: Increases money from mobs when killed, blazes are alot deadlier then just 3-5 bucks and zombies dont even give money. Also i invested an entire set of iron including a sword (which is 27 iron ingots, and alot of money if bought) all of it is near breaking and I've only gain 200 bucks. I'm losing money, not making it from Mobfun :p

K

Karoleigh

Idea for adminshop: Netherwarts, Bronze, Circuits, Seeds, and some basic (even tho slightly expensive) machines.
EDIT: Make so you can sell items also. Like the mob drops :3
EDIT 2: Lower Diamond cost ALOT. 2k for 1 is just overpriced. most player just sell for 400 to 500, also instead of 30 for 1 redstone how bout 3-6 redstone?
EDIT 3: Increases money from mobs when killed, blazes are alot deadlier then just 3-5 bucks and zombies dont even give money. Also i invested an entire set of iron including a sword (which is 27 iron ingots, and alot of money if bought) all of it is near breaking and I've only gain 200 bucks. I'm losing money, not making it from Mobfun :p
Mob grinding at MobFun should make ya a lot more money. :)

I'll fix it later, just did that while EE was still around and people were exploiting the hell out of some glitches.

The admin buy store doesn't exist anymore.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Mob grinding at MobFun should make ya a lot more money. :)

I'll fix it later, just did that while EE was still around and people were exploiting the hell out of some glitches.

The admin buy store doesn't exist anymore.
Are we members allowed to use redstone? I would like to make a piston trap outside the door so when zombies "knocks" on the door they fall down. I know some villains would make lag machines but this would be funnier! :D Please respond Karoleigh

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks Cam! *Old man voice* You're a good man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci