• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AfterBurners [recruting] [elite clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
K i'm not even gonna join this clan (I would but I TOTALLY SUCK XD) but people on here who keep calling Jade a hacker can just get lost-if you have proof use it to get her banned-there is NO need for a discussion whatsoever.

Also in minecraft survival games the people who win are not always the best, see if you lose against someone who has a diamond sword and you only have stone then they have a bigger advantage than you and it is no way a fair fight so therefore they cannot claim they're better than you if they kill you.

And mcsg is about having this amazing thing called FUN! Seriously, who argues over a game = NOOBS DO!
Cry some most and she's been banned she just changes her ip and uses alts

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
K i'm not even gonna join this clan (I would but I TOTALLY SUCK XD) but people on here who keep calling Jade a hacker can just get lost-if you have proof use it to get her banned-there is NO need for a discussion whatsoever.

Also in minecraft survival games the people who win are not always the best, see if you lose against someone who has a diamond sword and you only have stone then they have a bigger advantage than you and it is no way a fair fight so therefore they cannot claim they're better than you if they kill you.

And mcsg is about having this amazing thing called FUN! Seriously, who argues over a game = NOOBS DO!
I see you have gone into the great long whining post that some noobish people feel the need to type when their friend hacks and they dont wanna say to anyone.-_-

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score

She has been banned on like 20000000000 accounts :) She just uses more.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I see you have gone into the great long whining post that some noobish people feel the need to type when their friend hacks and they dont wanna say to anyone.-_-
Uh detroitredwingz idk who she is in rl...I havnt even ever met her on a server before I was just saying this thread is for people who want to join this clan, not for people to be nasty saying the clan is terrible because all great clans have to start of somewhere :) And If Jade hacks (which I am not saying she is) it is her choice and she will just keep on getting banned, really there is nothing you can do to stop her making new accounts, so there is no point in 'whining'.

(If there is something you can do, go ahead and do it).

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
OK but just stop being nasty to people on here - skeleton may not have known she is a hacker and she may have changed her ways since the last time you played her :)

MysteriousWays

Experienced
Reaction score
Ahahaha, Skeleton why are you letting jade in? DeadZombiesYum kicked her because she hacks xD she was co-owner in a another clan whule in your clan :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci