• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AfterBurners [recruting] [elite clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have to with Mitch, she does seem to hack, she's nice and all but it does seem like she does :(:( sorry this is only my opinion I may be mistaken but *sigh* well yeah.

BTW: I dont know if you spoke to her about this is or she's just really obnoxious and thinks she can get whatever cuz she's one of the few girls who play minecraft but she's saying SHE's headadmin. Is this approved? :(
Agreed

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I have to with Mitch, she does seem to hack, she's nice and all but it does seem like she does :(:( sorry this is only my opinion I may be mistaken but *sigh* well yeah.

BTW: I dont know if you spoke to her about this is or she's just really obnoxious and thinks she can get whatever cuz she's one of the few girls who play minecraft but she's saying SHE's headadmin. Is this approved? :(
She isn't head admin I've look at her docs and minecraft and there in no hacks

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello This is the Clan AfterBurners It is owned By me SkeletonBoss. To get accepted in to the AfterBurners You will need 70+ wins.
I have 180 wins myself. if you have less than 40 wins you will have no chance of getting in so dont bother. If you have at least 50 wins you might have a chance of trial, And 60+ will be put on trial. We have 7 ranks,
Member, 70+ wins, Trusted my trust, Elite 130+ wins, Mod trust and 150+ wins, Tank 200+ Wins, Admin strong trust, Head Admin This will require my highest trust.
RULES:
No betraying
Do not Insult
No Swearing in the Skype Chat
Respect all Higher ranks
Contact me if you have anything to tell us
Absoultly NO HACKING
Please Respect these rules.
Application
Ingame name:
What you prefer to be called:
How many Wins On EU servers:
How many legit points on eu servers:
Why do you want to join this clan:
What can you offer this clan:
are you a donor?:
Do you have Skype (required):
Have you got a mic:
Are you on regularly:
Rank List:
Leader- SkeletonBoss
Head Admin-Otto101
Admin-
Tank-PixieHunter5522
Mod-
Elite-
Trusted-gingerfreak123
member-
trial
Why did you let a hacker in? (Jade) She's not a tank she just hacked on all those account, getting banned one at a time.

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
Why did you let a hacker in? (Jade) She's not a tank she just hacked on all those account, getting banned one at a time.
I looked at her minecraft an I did t find anything

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
BEAT NITRIDE IN OUR FIRST EVER CLAN BATTLE FTW:D

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
Who did you play in your team, and there team?
me otto jade and gingerfreak otto didnt play in 3rd or 1st i didnt play in 3rd and they had echo flamedew thalightone pure and teovald and tobbvald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci