• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Age Confession!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I can relate to your situation; About a year ago, on a previous account I admitted on a Profile Post that I had in fact lied about my age in order to try and get mod. People don't realise how much you have to contemplate before saying this, I, had to try and not think about losing all my friends, which is probably what happened. Coming to a conclusion that I needed to leave that account and it's history- I made this one :)

So in the end I totally support you. Goodjob! :)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It feels weird thinking some of the people on the forums aren't who they seem to be...I mean, for all we know, Chad could be a 69 year old woman living in her parents basement.

In all seriousness, its all good bud <3 I don't think anyone here is going to bug you about it. :D

CelebornTF

Spectator
Reaction score
So, did you ever become a Moderator, and then resign?

Lying about anything is never right, but it's understandable, and we can all relate in some form or another. Whether it be for a good or bad cause, everyone has lied at some point. However, it's those who eventually come clean that are forgivable.
I didn't know you, in fact I've only been on the network for a very small amount of time, but I've seen another person, Lovelights, who was in a similar situation; he lied about some things, but he was forgiven because he came clean and laid everything out straight and honest. He apologized for his actions, and was humble enough to accept any consequences. And how did people react? They forgave him.
When all is said and done, it's always the outcome that matters the most. The ending of this story, or this chapter, is that you apologized, and are ready to move onto the next story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci