• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Age Of Empires 2 HD

Reaction score
Lately, I've been getting more and more addicted to AoE II HD, after taking about a year break, I'm back into it. Unfortunately for me now, I am pretty bad at this game now :c But I still find it very fun, and am trying to improve my skills. I'm just wondering if anyone here has it on Steam, since I get lonely, because nobody I know plays it xD. If you don't have it on steam, just tell me if you've played it before, since I'm curious to see how many people here play.

Andyman301

Spectator
Reaction score
Want me to tell you my AOE story? OK.

When I was around 6 I found my dad's old Age of Empires II Age of Kings disk lying around. I put it in the computer and the game installed. I did the tutorial and played every campaign mission. Next going on to find my dad's Conquerors CD a year later. I completed every single player mission in that. After that I played skirmishes and used the map maker for around 2 years. This is why I am obsessed with video games today. :) Planning on playing it next time I find it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci