• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Agony [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgonyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
you make a clan every single week lmao
stfu rand i was in sparta disbanded then outbreak disbanded then iris disbanded the ancient left then tornadic me and the owner hated each other so she kicked me then i made vengance and we disbanded then i went to potent then we disbanded then i made divergent and one owner left so i made a new email so he couldnt have acces to it and created a new thread, so mind ur own business and get ur facts straight!

Last edited:

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
To many
stfu rand i was in sparta disbanded then outbreak disbanded then iris disbanded the ancient left then tornadic me and the owner hated each other so she kicked me then i made vengance and we disbanded then i went to potent then we disbanded then i made divergent and one owner left so i made a new email so he couldnt have acces to it and created a new thread, so mind ur own business and get ur facts straight!
clans in a small period of time, call you easter bunny cause you b hoppin hella hard

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
triple a rand? yea your right

Revivals

Survivor
Reaction score
I know whos typing this!!!!! SALTY!!!!

Triple

Experienced
Reaction score
That is nothing to be proud of

plus u forgot team ventress and transect lol

Last edited:

Firestar57

Tribute
Reaction score
MINECRAFT IGN: InvisM
WINS: 125 leagcy on my account that got hacked and is now banned from MCSG
RATIO: CRAP
SKYPE NAME: dakota.tonnessen
HAVE TS3 AND SKYPE?: YES
PVP STRENGTHS: Sword rod bow defensive players
PVP WEAKNESSES: water battles and ice battles
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO AGONY? i will contribute to agony bye helping u guys out in CBs and im a very big team play

Extra Past clans Royals / Ataraxy and Instinct

AgonyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
MINECRAFT IGN: InvisM
WINS: 125 leagcy on my account that got hacked and is now banned from MCSG
RATIO: CRAP
SKYPE NAME: dakota.tonnessen
HAVE TS3 AND SKYPE?: YES
PVP STRENGTHS: Sword rod bow defensive players
PVP WEAKNESSES: water battles and ice battles
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO AGONY? i will contribute to agony bye helping u guys out in CBs and im a very big team play

Extra Past clans Royals / Ataraxy and Instinct
ACCEPTED AS TRIAL

AgonyMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
MINECRAFT IGN: The_viking_guy / Faloogie
WINS: Around 500
RATIO: On the Reset Stats it will be 1/4
SKYPE NAME: Alpha has it.
HAVE TS3 AND SKYPE?: Yup
PVP STRENGTHS: All my secondaries
PVP WEAKNESSES: My sword
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO AGONY? I think I'm a decent player so I can contribute to this clan.
ACCEPTED AS MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci