• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Agritudo

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys :) I'm back again, and I now know my mistakes from my previous map. I concentrated too much on certain parts, and was way too lazy to fix the cone hills, build the village, etc.

I am concentrating a lot more on the buildings on this map. There are multiple islands on the map, and all of them have a little something on it. Here are a few teaser screenshots :D

(Sorry for the effects, I <3 them)

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I really like these arches!
Could you put up an early download link so I can check it out so far?
That would be awesome.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I really like these arches!
Could you put up an early download link so I can check it out so far?
That would be awesome.
But it's still so rough ;-; Bone meal is needed everywhere, and the only buildings I've done are the ruins. (I did a house near them, but then terraforming happened and it became really out of place). I promise I'll give you one soon though :D

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Well actually, it's not just a big random cone. It's hard to explain, but I'll put up a screenshot later.

EDIT: Here you go :)

slingshot12

Tribute
Reaction score
The terraforming is great, I just hope the buildings will be better this time :p

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Aww so rocky road is gone? Oh well I really liked that idea.
It was finished, but I'm not happy with it at all, really.

Anyhow, most people will dislike this map. I want it to be adventure based, and encourage people to leave the cornucopia and explore.

The map has a radius of 500. It is mostly water, but is much bigger than Breeze. The cornucopia is on an island populated with jungle trees and a beach. There are multiple islands around the map, where the buildings and most of the chests will be based. Unfortunately, it does take a while to get to the islands, but that's why they will have all sorts of hidden things, and plenty of chests.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Hmmmm I think you should have boat dispensers. Just one every couple hundred blocks, hidden.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci