• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Air Asia 320-200 goes missing? Does it mean air travelling is unsafe

Reaction score
Those three people were refugees and not terrorists. They found one of their Facebook profiles and it was clear they had no intentions of causing any kind of harm or terrorist actions, they just wanted to escape their country for a better life.
It's most likely a coincidence. Malaysia doesn't really have any enemies or terrorist groups, and there's very little proof otherwise. It's more paranoia and speculation if anything.
More like fate.

JackLXIX

Tribute
Reaction score
Technology can keep track of mobile phones, but it can't keep track of planes.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
pretty sure we're all just denying the truth here

just kidding.
in reality, i think it's probably just a combination of a few facts stated earlier in this thread.
AirAsia is a cheap travel option, so their planes probably aren't the top-of-the-line models. Same with Malaysia.
my guess is these planes ended up way off-course, most likely crashing in areas where they would never be thought of to be found, like miles away from their set course.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They went up to 60,000 ft, so I am guessing the altitude was messing with their brains from lack of oxygen.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think air travel is unsafe, but Asian airlines flying in Asia/Eastern Europe seem unsafe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci