• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Alaawii - Meet the Staff

alaawii

Gold
Reaction score
First name: (Private)
IGN(s): Alaawii
Nickname(s): Alaawii, Alawinky, WeeWee, Ala or whatever makes you happy :)
Region: EU
-----

One Cool Fact: I make Youtube videos for fun! :D If that counts as a fact lol
One Embarrassing Fact: I do not how to swim. Everyone makes fun of me :(
One Fact that makes you proud: I once went Kayaking, something i was scared off.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I was thin once, but not anymore :(
Most Common question you get asked: "What is that background sound, is it a bell?" or "How do you say Ala-aw-we?"
Favorite Animal: Cats!!!
Favorite Color: Blue all the way
Favorite Food: Potatoes
Biggest Pet Peeve: Sloth
Personal Catchphrase: " Oh.."
Heard about MCG by: After i watched Hunger Games, my In real life friend told me that there is a Hunger Games Server so i ran to my computer and started playing! ;D
Ever Bring someone to MCG: My real life friend and .. thats it xD
First friend in the community: I cant remember but one of my best friends on MCGamer is Badgerpig the Mod.
MCG role-model: I dont really know lol, Lets just say, Everyone
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Becoming a Mod is one of them but what really made me proud is that i Animated something. It was really bad but im really proud of it.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: We'll end up killing each other so, none xD
Call me maybe? Anytime baby
Do you team in game: Not that much
Have you been backstabbed: Haha... we should really talk about this ;)
Ever Broken a bone: Yes, my leg. It was funny story actually xD We were having a party at my house and they were unboxing the bouncy house or whatever you call it, and the second it was fully ready, i ran STRAIGHT to it and twisted my ankle. I was a bad boy so i played anyways and made it worse! WORTH IT
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird
Personal Skills: Graphic Designing
Computer specs: Ugh.. thats a lot of work. All i remember is a GForce GTX 750 Ti and 24 RAM.
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: The Maze Runner
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: Those, Drop, Jumps and stuff like that, depends on my mood.
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Team Fortress 2 was a game i was addicted to so, that.
Favorite character from fiction: I Dont Know
What does a fox say? Meow
Terrified of: Everything, Everything
Personal website: http://alaawiigraphics.weebly.com
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Any Anime sites c:
Dream job: Design a Game that becomes successful
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Something that relates to IT Programming i dont know
Favorite thing about the community: You
-----

When I am online: All the time! You can find me on TeamSpeak a lot (:)
Previous moderating experience: I was an Admin on a server that had around 40 people on normally if that counts
Been a member of staff since: 21 January 2015
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): MCSG
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To make people look at me as a friend and not just a Moderator :)

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Ever thought about taking swimming lessons. I'm not a great swimmer but I just love the feeling of keeping cool in the water. You wouldn't regret it!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember the first time I heard the bells in a channel with you xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci