• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Alaskan Village' - Discovery Works

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks! We really appreciate your support!
The overview is what convinced me that this map as awesome, or at least more than the great builds which were shown already. Your maps seem to focus on gameplay as well, while still making sure that your maps look great, which not a lot of build teams/builders do at all.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The overview is what convinced me that this map as awesome, or at least more than the great builds which were shown already. Your maps seem to focus on gameplay as well, while still making sure that your maps look great, which not a lot of build teams/builders do at all.
Yeah we first made sure that the gameplay would be great for the map, when that was done we decorated it and made sure (almost) everything looked perfect

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Remember, if there's something you dislike, don't hesitate to say, most of us loveee constructive criticism :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Oh wow! 50 likes!! Thanks for your massive support, and remember to check out our Planet Minecraft for supporting us even more(if you so wish). Thanks a lot <3
(and yes, I find this double post worthy, as I find it as a map update thing..)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci