• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alaskan Village freezes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to ask you guys a question, I played like three games on Alaskan Village yesterday and whenever I reach the specific spot near one tier two on my chest route I keep getting huge frame drops and freezes that sometimes last up to 20 seconds, I've seen some other people/youtubers with the same problem so I just wanted to ask if it's my computer or if it's just the map that's laggy haha :p

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it in the roof of a house? I have a very high end custom built pc (gtx 980, liquid cooled i7 4790K @ 4.89GHz OC and 16gb ddr3 1600MHz Ram) and I also freeze for about 3-5 seconds

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
Is it in the roof of a house? I have a very high end custom built pc (gtx 980, liquid cooled i7 4790K @ 4.89GHz OC and 16gb ddr3 1600MHz Ram) and I also freeze for about 3-5 seconds
It's on the roof of the house that has a chest on it, and below in the house there's a tier two hidden behind the doors, the whole thing is on snow, I hope you know what I mean xD

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
It's on the roof of the house that has a chest on it, and below in the house there's a tier two hidden behind the doors, the whole thing is on snow, I hope you know what I mean xD
Oh right, I lag whenever I enter the top story of a house near the house with the double tier 2 at the top. Near the log carrying truck/crafting table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci