• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alcatraz Island - MCSG map.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Great idea for the cornucopia, and it looks good so far, but please don't call it Alcatraz as that only make people comment on unnecessary things as form and shape of buildings that "don't look just like Alcatraz".

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi there, I was going to make a MCSG map with some friends and (surprise surprise) it was going to be based off of Alcatraz Island. I understand you and your Build Team is going to make this map, but I was wondering if I could help you guys out with it. My skype is theprofessorretro, and I would not only be willing but enthusiastic to help you guys out!

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The map is going good guys! Recruited a lot of new builders so we are getting there! :)

Edit: Just did this so it wouldnt be a necrothread.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
The map is going good guys! Recruited a lot of new builders so we are getting there! :)

map threads don't count as necroing do they? you can necro in a map thread its only like other question threads etc which you arent allowed to necro

Venkin

Career
Reaction score

Do you already finished the map?, if not i also want to help if thats ok.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci