• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alcatraz Island - MCSG map.

Trustedrockman

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks great! I just visited alcatraz recently and i would like to know if i could help?

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great! I just visited alcatraz recently and i would like to know if i could help?
Send me some pictures of some of your work and experience and i will see :) you can talk to me on skype: byreqless

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
I'll help zimp, I saw the thread on the TE forums but i didn't know anyone had done it :p already have you on Skype but I need to get home first :-D

NickDhockey10

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I
Alcatraz Island - Minecraft survival games map.
Hello everyone! Zimpley here, and today I’m going to tell you about a new map that my build team and I have been building over the course of the past month. The main theme of the map is a prison off the coast of a state in the USA called California. The prison is currently a tourist attraction, but in our map, it will be completely revamped.​
The map is 32% complete.
Leaders: Zimpley and Zewyon
In terms of terraforming, we have already made quite of bit of progress on it, including most of the main island, as well as most of the ocean surrounding it.​
Main Terraformer: Ninjaswede9
Helping Terraformers: Rastaguy10 and Zimpley
In terms of buildings, we have not gotten as far, but we are still getting very close. Our goal is to make each building as similar as we can, but also make them interesting and good for PVP and everything else.​
There isn’t a whole lot of Redstoning on the map as of yet, but there will be a lot more as we had more buildings and contraptions.​
Redstoner: Gepsu
Pictures: (removed, only showing corn)

And please do not forget, we have been in contact with ChadTheDJ and Bicentennial_Man and they have confirmed that we can use this kind of unique spawn i will show you now. This will bring a whole new aspect to the game. The corn is made so players spawn in prison cells and the chests and crafting table is in the corridor outside. Here is a picture showing what i mean:

Keep in mind, that it's summer vacation for most of us so we do not have that much time building. We would need 2 more builders so contact me if you wanna join. Skype: byreqless

I will make a list of the people in the build team:
Zimpley
Zewyon
Ninjaswede9
MCJackson
Mamiamato24
Sim_Man
Gepsu
Max
GeckoPMC

-Zimpley the best ;)
Can I join the team maybe after we finish this we can make breeze island II or maybe SG 4 {revamped}

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Can I
Can I join the team maybe after we finish this we can make breeze island II or maybe SG 4 {revamped}
Breeze Island 2 has already been done, and the creator is planning to make some adjustments to make it more enjoyable. Also I think someone else is revamping SG4.
Nonetheless, I don't know if we need any more people. I know Zimpley took a hiatus from this project since he's sick.

NickDhockey10

Spectator
Reaction score
Can I please join I have realy good ideas for the map I am reading a book bout Alcatraz
If u need people to help just ask me and can u ask the person who made breeze island if I can help upgrade it and when you make a map do u become a VIP or a mod

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci