• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES ALIEN APOCALYPSE V.2

Marcosgonzalez

Tribute
Reaction score

AFTER THE 3RD WAR ,THE HUMAN RACE DISCOVERS LIFE IN OTHER PLANETS,THE ALIENS HAD DISCOVERED US AND THEY INVADED US AND A BIG WAR HAS STARTED.

CONTAINS:
1 CORN

LOTS OF CONSTRUCCTIONS

AT LEAST 70 TIER 2
90 TIER 1
250 BLOCKS OF RADIUS
PVP OPEN AREAS

SECRET PLACES:

PHOTOS:

MAP DONWLOAD:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/alien-apocalypse-v2/

BUILDER: Marcoshulk112

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Due to the fact that the screenshots are of such poor quality, and you guys don't have the same names here and Planet Minecraft... I have reason to believe you did not build this yourself

EDIT: Even if you did build this yourself the builds are bad

Last edited:

Marcosgonzalez

Tribute
Reaction score
Due to the fact that the screenshots are of such poor quality, and you guys don't have the same names here and Planet Minecraft... I have reason to believe you did not build this yourself

I made it im new
i made it in a livestream

Lively

District 13
Reaction score

This thread was posted before the PMC thread was posted. Also, this person's stats lead to an account that matches the PMC account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci