• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#AlivePVP [EU CLAN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnkhiesPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:Yamac
IGN:Ankhies
How long have you been PVPing:2 years
What makes you a good PVPer: I've been playing this game for 2 years I'm experienced and I can use every secondary pretty well of course the sword too. I can beat teams usually.I think I'm good but it is up to you.
Why do you want to be in our clan: Because I always wanted to be in a clan with kind and polite people. I see you're just fitting my expression. I'm good at teaming I play basketball. And I want to play this game for a reason. I think I found my reason :)
Past / Current Clans: Eclipse
Extra Questions: Have you defeated and famous PVPer ? I defeated suchspeed and korri in badlion 1v1.

Quantum
Reaction score
Name:Yamac
IGN:Ankhies
How long have you been PVPing:2 years
What makes you a good PVPer: I've been playing this game for 2 years I'm experienced and I can use every secondary pretty well of course the sword too. I can beat teams usually.I think I'm good but it is up to you.
Why do you want to be in our clan: Because I always wanted to be in a clan with kind and polite people. I see you're just fitting my expression. I'm good at teaming I play basketball. And I want to play this game for a reason. I think I found my reason :)
Past / Current Clans: Eclipse
Extra Questions: Have you defeated and famous PVPer ? I defeated suchspeed and korri in badlion 1v1.
Ankhies, you are accepted to our clan. Welcome and Congratulations ! :)

iTzCocoHD

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Cosmin .
IGN: TheBaconatorMC .
How long have you been PVPing: 1 year .
What makes you a good PVPer: FnS and Rod .
Why do you want to be in our clan: Because i like the CW .
Past / Current Clans: #IceDragon .
Extra Questions: Have you defeated and famous PVPer ? I don't know. I don't remember.

RvngeOG

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Cosmin .
IGN: TheBaconatorMC .
How long have you been PVPing: 1 year .
What makes you a good PVPer: FnS and Rod .
Why do you want to be in our clan: Because i like the CW .
Past / Current Clans: #IceDragon .
Extra Questions: Have you defeated and famous PVPer ? I don't know. I don't remember.
omg are you matt/ItsRandy's brother? :DDDDDD

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Since this clan has been relatively inactive, I will be locking and moving it into the ‘Disbanded Clans’ section. Please let me or any other staff member know if you would like it reopened. Thanks and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci