• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All Around the World Introduction!

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi!
My name's Jyris_ or Jason, whichever one you prefer to call me, I'm still new to these forums and I don't know too many people. I thought of this thread where everyone can introduce themselves by saying their ethnicity, speak in one of their languages they know besides English, etc.

I'll start off!

I'm a Japanese-American, I was born in Akihabara, one of the most anime-filled cities in Japan, but my family moved to America because there was better job offerings. Unfortunately, my mother is now gone, therefore my father currently supports me and my younger sister through one of his jobs. However, my father's job involves a lot of traveling therefore me and my sister always travels, we don't have something we can really call a home, and we do online-schooling and home-schooling whenever my father has the time. I'm very thankful for my father and everything he has done for me, he even tried sparing enough money for laptops that both me and my sister can use!

Japanese: こんにちは、私の名前はジェイソンです!はじめましてする:D
English Translation: Hi, my name is Jason, nice to meet you :D

Thank you for reading, don't forget to put an English translation of your language to the people who can't read your language!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a pretty cool idea, I may as well go ahead and introduce myself!

I'm Ceroria! I'm about as much of a European mix as it gets, mainly with roots in Germany, the Netherlands, and various parts of the UK. I've lived in the United States all my life, and although I have never traveled outside of the country I have been almost everywhere within. I have visited over 40 of the 50 states, and have lived in three separate states (California, Nevada & Pennsylvania) over the course of my life. I know a decent amount of Spanish, and a very small amount of Dutch to add to my language arsenal :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Woo this is cool. The only language i know fluently is English but I can speak a lil bit of German and also basic Welsh so here's some of that..

Helo, Molly ydw i. Mae'n dda i gwrdd â chi. Rydw i'n byw yng Nghaerdydd, Cymru, yn y UK. Rydw i'n hoffi coffi, cathod a gwrando ar gerddoriaeth. Hefyd, mae gen i efaill mrawd c:

Hi, I'm Molly. It's nice to meet you :D. I live in Cardiff, Wales, in the UK. I like coffee, cats and listening to music. Also, i have a twin brother c:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Yo, nice to meet you man.

Anyway, my name is Tahsin. I am basically a weird mix [half Bangladeshi, half Italian] but I live in England. I can speak Bengali (language spoken in Bangladesh) and my Italian is half decent too. I am also fluent in English and I study French in school yay.

English: Hello! My name is Tahsin and I am fifteen years old.
Bengali: (Too hard to right so forget this xD)
Italian: Ciao! Io mi chiamo Tahsin ed ho quindici anni.
French: Salut! Je m'appelle Tahsin et j'ai quinze ans.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Woo this is cool. The only language i know fluently is English but I can speak a lil bit of German and also basic Welsh so here's some of that..

Helo, Molly ydw i. Mae'n dda i gwrdd â chi. Rydw i'n byw yng Nghaerdydd, Cymru, yn y UK. Rydw i'n hoffi coffi, cathod a gwrando ar gerddoriaeth. Hefyd, mae gen i efaill mrawd c:

Hi, I'm Molly. It's nice to meet you :D. I live in Cardiff, Wales, in the UK. I like coffee, cats and listening to music. Also, i have a twin brother c:
Go get some vowels

Jyris

Experienced
Reaction score
This is a pretty cool idea, I may as well go ahead and introduce myself!

I'm Ceroria! I'm about as much of a European mix as it gets, mainly with roots in Germany, the Netherlands, and various parts of the UK. I've lived in the United States all my life, and although I have never traveled outside of the country I have been almost everywhere within. I have visited over 40 of the 50 states, and have lived in three separate states (California, Nevada & Pennsylvania) over the course of my life. I know a decent amount of Spanish, and a very small amount of Dutch to add to my language arsenal :)
Wow, you've already visited almost every state, that's really cool and impressive!

That's pretty awesome that you live in Wales, I occasionally watch their Rugby games c:

Yo, nice to meet you man.

Anyway, my name is Tahsin. I am basically a weird mix [half Bangladeshi, half Italian] but I live in England. I can speak Bengali (language spoken in Bangladesh) and my Italian is half decent too. I am also fluent in English and I study French in school yay.

English: Hello! My name is Tahsin and I am fifteen years old.
Bengali: (Too hard to right so forget this xD)
Italian: Ciao! Io mi chiamo Tahsin ed ho quindici anni.
French: Salut! Je m'appelle Tahsin et j'ai quinze ans.
Hey, weird is better than normal right? Quite surprised you know lots of languages, must be really handy at times, nice to meet you Tahsin!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wow, you've already visited almost every state, that's really cool and impressive!
Traveling the country was a great experience! If you have the chance to visit another state outside of your general area, I really suggest you do it!

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention was that according to Yannick and Vigilo I have a nice Dutch accent 8)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Traveling the country was a great experience! If you have the chance to visit another state outside of your general area, I really suggest you do it!

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention was that according to Yannick and Vigilo I have a nice Dutch accent 8)
Yes it actually impressive considering you've only learned some things from us and nothing more than that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci