• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All servers going down for map resets, plugin updates, + more (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nachodude7

Spectator
Reaction score
First of all, THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!
But I'm wondering what the command is to vote for the maps because the the names are like 'SurvivalGamesMap_2_1.4'
How will it work?

Kommodo

Spectator
Reaction score
Sounds awesome! The only thing though, and not to be a downer, is that i dont see the "/bounty" system that viable, i mean who would want to waste points on something that has no real effect on the actual gameplay and how it will play out? Maybe if you could spend points on items to give to people, like a sponsor system, then it would actually be worth the points. Also 50 points is a lot for most people, whenever i get into lobbys the average for most people is around 80. Correct me if im missing something, but if "/bounty" dosent reward the player using the command in any way then it will never be used. The rest of the patch is awesome though, good work. :)
Yeah what is the purpose of that if it doesn't benefit the player who does it? :confused:

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Are these coming with the full version? This and 1.3 are making me MC-psyched :)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey umm
i've been banned for 3 days and im not sure why...
i havent even been in game with any mods let alone piss one of enough to ban me
is there a way to get me unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci