• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

All time favorite player?

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Hello guys i am just wondering who your favorite mcsg player is because i just want to know what you guys think of players that play mcsg.

Paragraph would be nice! :)

My most favorite pvper on the AU servers is darkai202 because he is a really smart person and has some really useful tactics. He has a youtube and is a mod and he is an amazing player for being a mod having to deal with people's stupidity on the server by hacking/rudeness and other reasons that people get banned and mods need to deal with them. Darkrai's most useful tactic that i have seen him do would be the fishing rod play.

What are your guys all time player?!?!?

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that my all time favorite player would have to be hmmm. Me! Just kidding, maybe gazzalinko5. We had some great "I heater" times.

Edit:
gosslers a.k.a C-Smokealot my favourite playa out there
I like that signature :3

ApplesFTW

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll go with you Blunt, you have a lot of skills on PvP games and have played with you more so yeah... :))) :DDD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci