• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alliance [EU]

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
Unfortunately:
  • Patrick99x has been DENIED as you do not meet the requirements.
Idk if it's actually against forum rules buuut Pedro I made that format for accepting players and stuff and it's kinda annoying how you guys just steal it. Liberty asked me before they used a variation and I was cool with it. It just makes you look like dodos that can't think of ideas themselves when you copy our template without asking mee :p

Btw if you wanna make a post look nice at least used Arial ;/

AllianceCIan

Survivor
Reaction score
Idk if it's actually against forum rules buuut Pedro I made that format for accepting players and stuff and it's kinda annoying how you guys just steal it. Liberty asked me before they used a variation and I was cool with it. It just makes you look like dodos that can't think of ideas themselves when you copy our template without asking mee :p

Btw if you wanna make a post look nice at least used Arial ;/
First it wasn't me who posted it, it was JoJo.
Second sorry for copying you, we have edited it but I don't think there's a need for you to be posting it here, you could've justed pmed me on skype.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All the flame and abusive posts have been removed from the thread. Please do not continue this on the thread, but try to sort out the situation through a PM on the forums or Skype, like suggested.

In the future, if you catch someone being abusive towards other members on our network, then please report them here: http://report.mcgamer.info.

Thank you and have a nice day.

xnit1221

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you? : 13
Link to MCSG ?
What should we call you?: Lucas/Xnit
What is your [IRL] name? Lucas
What is your Skype name? lucasclarin
What country are you from?: Sweden
Do you have any previous clan experiences? Nope :p
Why do you want to join Alliance (Make sure this question is detailed)? I want to join a active clan, and have also have fun playing whit peoples. i will be super acitve if i get in :OD

Battey

Career
Reaction score
All the flame and abusive posts have been removed from the thread. Please do not continue this on the thread, but try to sort out the situation through a PM on the forums or Skype, like suggested.

In the future, if you catch someone being abusive towards other members on our network, then please report them here: http://report.mcgamer.info.

Thank you and have a nice day.
tu mae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci