• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alliances should be ruled out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I've now won two games where there were huge alliances, one was a 10 player alliance and the other a 7. I almost always solo, so it can be done, just need a bit of luck and a bit of strat.
we know its possible to do but the odds are very rarely in your favour (lol :p) we are suggesting that something be done to reduce the ability to form large groups. From what i've read on other threads, another solution to these large groups being over powered is to reduce the amount of items they can get. this is done by changing iron armour and weapons for ingots instead, so that you have to chose between attack or defence. And because there is much more iron needed for armour, the large groups wont be so heavily armed making them much more vulnerable than they currently are.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well alliances are apart of the strategy of the game. Eventually you will have to back-stab someone to win.

Dermydog

Spectator
Reaction score
It's just something that you got to deal with. Also, it only happens every do other games! I used to be terrible at the games, but now I have won 5 different times solo in the past 36 hours, amd that would be about 35% of games I play I win. You just gotta find out a way to overcome them, cause I have solo before, even when they have diamond swords and such. You guys just gota deal with it and accept it. Also a possible factor of this problem could be that players know the map too well. It's been getting harder to win cause most people know the map like the back of their hand. Once a new map comes out alliances should be easier to beat if you figure out advantages before them, while right now everyone knows all advantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci