• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Allour's super amazing team killing guide!

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, Now i'm going to show you the pro way to take out teams.:)

1. First thing you want to do is examine the situation. I mainly look at armour more then weapons because armor is a lot better then your weapon.

2. Try to separate, If you can't separate the team, Then it will be a lot harder, An easy way to separate teams would be to go up high terrain, Easiest in map 3.

3. Now fighting them, There is only one position you DON'T want to be in, Is in the middle of them, You do want to move around A LOT, They sometimes will end up hitting each other.

4. Confidence is key, If your first thought is "Oh great a team I'm dead", Then that will effect the mood of the fight, If you try to think positive, You may just kill them:).

Hopefully it helped you guys, It's how I do it, And look at me, 102 wins;)

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
ya i killed a team of 3 once because i had a diamond sword and they didn't while one of them even had iron armor that i didn't have. So please don't say armor is more important than weapons :)

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Armor is alot more important then weapons, If you have full iron and a wooden axe you can kill 2 guys with no armor and iron swords.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
thats if you know what you are doing which honestly most people dont. i probably could do that your right but MOST people cant. and actually in the time between this post and the last one i killed a guy who had reasonably better armor than be and we both had iron swords. I knew what i was doing and got crits on him which he did not do so I won.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
In the time between these posts, I won 5 games.

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Swords, I had better armor and I killed them. And by the way, Another 4 games:)

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Swords, I had better armor and I killed them. And by the way, Another 4 games:)
I don't mean to continue the argument but what was the difference in weapons? was it like diamond vs stone or stone vs iron? I'm just curious

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
I prefer amour over sword because you can take more hits with armour.

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
high ground is allways a huge key. if your incredbily out armored and weaponed and against a team knock them off somwhere high up. if the fall can kill them you don;t need to fight. in my experienc e it works out

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
high ground is allways a huge key. if your incredbily out armored and weaponed and against a team knock them off somwhere high up. if the fall can kill them you don;t need to fight. in my experienc e it works out
or you can just jump and get tons of crits. Heres what i did iron armor + d sword vs me (iron armor but gold helm and d sword) ya and i won that fight using crits and did end up winning that game :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci