• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alluring Isle

J

Joel/MadDawg

Personally, it feels a little too much like Winds of Change. Also, some of the buildings look a little plain.

This is not to say I don't like the map though, I like where it is going, and some attention to detail could put this straight at the top of the contender list!
1. This map was made before winds of change.
2. He is not asking for feedback on this thread, he is asking if anyone is willing to remake the thread for this map so it has the new map requirements.

I know this sounds mean, but it bothers me when people respond to a thread improperly :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
1. This map was made before winds of change.
2. He is not asking for feedback on this thread, he is asking if anyone is willing to remake the thread for this map so it has the new map requirements.

I know this sounds mean, but it bothers me when people respond to a thread improperly :p
It's okay, I understand where you come from, but I never pass up on an opportunity for critique c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci