• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alluring Isle

Do you like it?

• Total voters

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
this map looks cool but it will lack in pvp because of all the water. but i guess we will see when it comes out!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
It looks pretty good.
But I has a really weird feel:
  • Some parts are really realistic and some parts are not. For instance, you made the docks realistic but the town on the side of the mountain looks really unrealistic and misplaced. And small wooden boats while there are big containers in the dock?!?
  • It has a combination of modern and old structures. The boats look really medievalish/nordic, just like the corn and the bridges. And most of the other structures are build in a modern style.
The map feels like you could not choose what kind of theme you wanted.
Thanks for the feedback :) I do see your points but I don't really get how the town on the mountain is unrealistic. I do know that it's not everday that a town is on the side of a mountain like that but I think we made it where it feels like it could be realistic. Also, we didn't want to have a huge cargo ship at the docks since we felt it wouldn't be the best for gameplay... That's why we have the crane holding a crate there indicating that's where the ship would be. Also, I don't really see how the boats look midievalish/nordic... They're just plain sail boats... They might be kinda hard to see in the pictures so here's a close up picture-
2014-01-05_12.07.36.png

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but im not too sure if my bad computer can handle it :c

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, only 5 days? :eek: you guys must have been no-lifing like crazy! But it looks amazing! :D
It would've been a bit quicker but we had some minor issues with it here and there. We originally only planned it to take about 2 or 3 days :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci