• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almighty • [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAlligator

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xAlligator
Nickname: klumsito
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): 70/600 play4fun
Skype ID?: you got it obo :p
Nationality?: spain
Past clans?
: astral phayron
Why would you benefit our clan?: im good pvper and i think i can help this clan
Extras?: -----

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: xAlligator
Nickname: klumsito
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): 70/600 play4fun
Skype ID?: you got it obo :p
Nationality?: spain
Past clans?
: astral phayron
Why would you benefit our clan?: im good pvper and i think i can help this clan
Extras?: -----
Declined.

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeh, lost one cw vs Supreme, feelsbadman.

Bae<3
LOL you lost against Reunite and when the score was 4-1, in our favour, you dq'd us for disrespect?? Oh well, at least it remindes us of how you get your wins...

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
LOL you lost against Reunite and when the score was 4-1, in our favour, you dq'd us for disrespect?? Oh well, at least it remindes us of how you get your wins...
Literally none of the wins are like that as far as I'm aware. Anyways, if you have any issues, PM is a good place to discuss those and we are willing to fight your pro pvp clan soon anyways so we can settle it there. Also, at the end of the day, it's still a block game so dont take it so seriously.

Peace out man.

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
So basically we lost against you? Yet it was 1-4? Last time I checked, losing 1-4 doesn't mean you lost. And now that you disbanded as well... Hm, what to do. Also next time don't tell me to learn the MCGamer rules if your squad doesn't know them either;) Harassing and death threats are not appreciated on the MCGamer network. No reason to respond to this message, take it to PM, you know where to find me!

Also, all of the other wins are correct, just take a look at the enemies threads.
-Obo

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
Literally none of the wins are like that as far as I'm aware. Anyways, if you have any issues, PM is a good place to discuss those and we are willing to fight your pro pvp clan soon anyways so we can settle it there. Also, at the end of the day, it's still a block game so dont take it so seriously.

Peace out man.
I'm only saying that it really annoys me when clans try to get a dq for a bs reason, such as "disrespect", without showing any sort of proof to the owner(s). They just left the thinking that it was all over ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci