• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almighty • [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
ING:Nolaken
Nick:Nola/lore
Stats:70/300
Nationality:italian
Past clans:signature
I want to join almighty couse i know some many members and owner couse they were in tracking and i think almighty is a Very good clan
Declineeed

Omri

Career
Reaction score
IGN: 0mri
Nickname: Omri
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Current 400/3600 Legacy: Iw as reslly bad 60/2700
Skype ID?: u have me
Nationality?: israel
Past clans?: a ton most in signature
Why would you benefit our clan: Im a pretty good pvper and s pretty tactical player not the best in one v ones but better in communication and teamwork

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: 0mri
Nickname: Omri
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Current 400/3600 Legacy: Iw as reslly bad 60/2700
Skype ID?: u have me
Nationality?: israel
Past clans?: a ton most in signature
Why would you benefit our clan: Im a pretty good pvper and s pretty tactical player not the best in one v ones but better in communication and teamwork
Accepted for Trial.

ThaSwedishDerp

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Fluxible - fluxsurvives (alt)
Nickname: Fred
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Legacy 600/3900 my current stats is kind of bad because ive been playing clanwars and stuff
Skype ID?: thascrub13
me troll :') Nationality?: Sweden
Past clans?: Epicenter, Inpirets , Unique , Unkwn and more of those old clans
Why would you benefit our clan?: i have been in a lot of experienced clans and i have been on mcsg since 2013 so i now much phases, hiding places ,chokes and highgrounds ^_^
Extras?: I can not think of anything so thats its basicly.

Kokocomando

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Kokocomando
Nickname: Koko
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): 200/1800
Skype ID?: johnkokoduah
Nationality?: British
Past clans?: 3 years ago
Why would you benefit our clan?: Need a clan that will war often and will have fun.
Extras?: Add me, you know you want to.

ThunderClunder

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ThunderClunder
Nickname: Thunder
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Legacy: 400/2000 | Current: 100/1000 (I don't go for wins anymore.)
Skype ID?: thunderclunder
Nationality?: Canadian
Past clans?: The only EU clan I've been in is Astral, but I've been in many different US clans.
Why would you benefit our clan?: I would help with team fights, and I would make sure we are all communicating.
Extras?: Nothing

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Kohalla
Nickname: Justin
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Current: 417/1790 Legacy: 821/3716
Skype ID?: igamerbroz
Nationality?: American
Past clans?: Genesis
Why would you benefit our clan?: I'm a very active player and I am decent in the pvp department so I can help you guys in cbs
Extras?: hi

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Fluxible - fluxsurvives (alt)
Nickname: Fred
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Legacy 600/3900 my current stats is kind of bad because ive been playing clanwars and stuff
Skype ID?: thascrub13
me troll :') Nationality?: Sweden
Past clans?: Epicenter, Inpirets , Unique , Unkwn and more of those old clans
Why would you benefit our clan?: i have been in a lot of experienced clans and i have been on mcsg since 2013 so i now much phases, hiding places ,chokes and highgrounds ^_^
Extras?: I can not think of anything so thats its basicly.
Declined
IGN: ThunderClunder
Nickname: Thunder
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Legacy: 400/2000 | Current: 100/1000 (I don't go for wins anymore.)
Skype ID?: thunderclunder
Nationality?: Canadian
Past clans?: The only EU clan I've been in is Astral, but I've been in many different US clans.
Why would you benefit our clan?: I would help with team fights, and I would make sure we are all communicating.
Extras?: Nothing
Trial
IGN: Kohalla
Nickname: Justin
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): Current: 417/1790 Legacy: 821/3716
Skype ID?: igamerbroz
Nationality?: American
Past clans?: Genesis
Why would you benefit our clan?: I'm a very active player and I am decent in the pvp department so I can help you guys in cbs
Extras?: hi
Trial
IGN:Kokocomando
Nickname: Koko
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): 200/1800
Skype ID?: johnkokoduah
Nationality?: British
Past clans?: 3 years ago
Why would you benefit our clan?: Need a clan that will war often and will have fun.
Extras?: Add me, you know you want to.
Trial

GODD

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: DENGOD
Nickname: Denis
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): 35 // 213
Skype ID?: denis.boss700
Nationality?: Romanian // UK
Past clans?: WarGodz , Timber , Axis , Triumvirate , Tytans , Sector69 , RedLight , Tracking , HeavenACE , Feigned , Recon etc.
Why would you benefit our clan?: I am a good pvper and i always have the control of a situation on a cw.
Extras?: I am a good teammate and a funny guy :3 .

Sench

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DENGOD
Nickname: Denis
Legacy stats & current stats?(both wins and losses): 35 // 213
Skype ID?: denis.boss700
Nationality?: Romanian // UK
Past clans?: WarGodz , Timber , Axis , Triumvirate , Tytans , Sector69 , RedLight , Tracking , HeavenACE , Feigned , Recon etc.
Why would you benefit our clan?: I am a good pvper and i always have the control of a situation on a cw.
Extras?: I am a good teammate and a funny guy :3 .
Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci