• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Almost finished the EU move and US upgrades

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Not sure if serious.
New AU node is online and network update:

We purchased a new node in AU to finally put the SG Classic and Quarter Quell into AU (maybe KitPVP as well). Details soon when we are online in that location. We are working with our hosting company to better address the networking issue (random drops) we been experiencing. Details later as we find out the issue.
(Supr srs)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
<----------- Wants twitter contests so he can win a diamond donor and feel cool again.

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
these new eu servers are so bad,I mean,my ping was about 60 before yesterday,now I have 160 :\

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And the atrocious US server lag will be fixed when?
We found that we had 1 server handling connections was overloaded and should be fixed as of now (Monday night is when we did this change).

these new eu servers are so bad,I mean,my ping was about 60 before yesterday,now I have 160 :\
We did move the servers from the UK to Amsterdam. You should expect some latency increase however overall the quality of connection has improved even with a larger ping time.

xSwede

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe fix the food bug? mod the servers? That would help alot cause im dying of starving in like every game

filett55

Diamond
Reaction score
We did move the servers from the UK to Amsterdam. You should expect some latency increase however overall the quality of connection has improved even with a larger ping time.
Actually,the connection is just less stable than before,at least for me and alot of people I know:the ping is sometimes better and sometimes worse,but the connection is just worse

Last edited:

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe fix the food bug? mod the servers? That would help alot cause im dying of starving in like every game
We already have fixed the "food bug" (not a bug but a change in minecraft code). If you are still having issues please notify us which servers are having this issue so we can fix it.

xSwede

Tribute
Reaction score
We already have fixed the "food bug" (not a bug but a change in minecraft code). If you are still having issues please notify us which servers are having this issue so we can fix it.
The EU food isint fixed yet, i just played and died of starving

SECRETACENTION99

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey after you updated i cant get on the server it says can not resolve host name please help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci