• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alpaka's Map Work Portfolio

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
AlpakaWhacker If you had roles (major/minor) in SG6&7, is there any way those two maps could find their way to these servers? I'm just curious if there was a way for those maps to be implemented.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
True. I wish MCGamer was the same. Not only is Hive "super exclusive", but they also have few quality maps, while MCG has a lot of mediocre/decent maps. I wish MCG was more selective and strict with their map acceptance.
I suppose it still comes down to the community, as they submit most of they maps, and are a completely different style to Hive.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I suppose it still comes down to the community, as they submit most of they maps, and are a completely different style to Hive.
Yeah. I like MCG's process perfectly fine, but I sometimes can't help but wonder if it would be better if the process were more strict.

2mccookie2

Tribute
Reaction score
God! You're a great builder and you've built my favorite SG Map! Credits to you man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci