• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

AlpakaWhacker - Public Resignation Thread

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll keep it short and sweet. I actually properly resigned months ago however as I wasn't added back into Staff Chat to say goodbye properly, I never posted a Thread. - I didn't want to just make a post and be done with MCGamer, this place meant alot to me.

P.S. Anyone that asked me for helped over the last few months, Sorry that I couldn't help you or reply, I would have helped you if I was able to.

I'm going to paste my formal resignation letter as I originally wrote it months ago.

----------------------------------RESIGNATION LETTER----------------------------------

Hello everyone, Firstly I'll start off by confirming that I have decided to step down as admin (a while ago) although after the past month where I've been on leave in order to think about whether or not this is the right decision for me, I still came to the conclusion that it is the right decision for me to step down. I unfortunately just don't have any drive any more to continue doing Administrative work and the spark for now has gone out - After doing Administrative work here for the past nearly 2 years and a further 8 years of Administrative work elsewhere in the Minecraft and gaming communities in general, I just need a nice long break and relax.

I won't be leaving the community however, I'll still be around, I'd never just abandon such an awesome group of people such as yourselves. It's been an honour to work and play with every single one of you and I wish you all the best for the future. I'll certainly miss all of you :)

And on that note, I will leave you with this.

Last edited:

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
Certainly sad to see you go, there's not many people out there with such a unique skillset + character traits. Your accent will forever be branded into my mind and bring me comfort in my moments of despair <3

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember the day that you were added into the administrative team - look how far we've both come since then. We've worked on things together over at Team Elite for some time now, and I'm happy the way that things have turned out - wouldn't regret a single second of my time here and at Team Elite. You helped facilitate that, and for that I thank you. I'll forever remember your "castle" kappakappa.

In all seriousness, I'll miss seeing you at the top of the Teamspeak. You have, and always will be, an inspiration to me. I hope to see you around soon. Much love man, as always.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You were a great Admin and an even greater person, it's sad to see you step down. We will miss you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci