• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alpha's Puzzle - Prize Inside!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats to Toe for solving the puzzle!

"Can you solve me winner gets elite chicken colorado fred eleven" was the correct response.

To get this, you must first of changed the binary to text.

After that you must change the roman numerals to numbers.

Then, using the codec A=26, B=25, you must have filled in letters.

Then, you needed to reverse the order of letters in each word. EX: "Nac" = "Can" and "ODAROLOC" = "COLORADO.
I actually had that idea but I screwed up translating the romanian letters apparantly because I didn't get the word solve and figured that it wasn't the right answer :c.

I really enjoyed this puzzle though! I would love to see more of these challenges :D

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats to Toe for solving the puzzle!

"Can you solve me winner gets elite chicken colorado fred eleven" was the correct response.

To get this, you must first of changed the binary to text.

After that you must change the roman numerals to numbers.

Then, using the codec A=26, B=25, you must have filled in letters.

Then, you needed to reverse the order of letters in each word. EX: "Nac" = "Can" and "ODAROLOC" = "COLORADO.
I'm pretty sure that the gets was coded as getn... And the Fred as Ferd...
You made the H (VIII) in gets an M (XIII), and you mixed up the R and the E.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, I would have never guessed to reverse it as in 26=A, and then reverse that. I almost had it though, I got the A=1 and so forth. I still don't get the hint though, can you explain it? And are you giving the iron donor away Toe ?
(Just wondering, not saying you need to give it to me.)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Wow, I would have never guessed to reverse it as in 26=A, and then reverse that. I almost had it though, I got the A=1 and so forth. I still don't get the hint though, can you explain it? And are you giving the iron donor away Toe ?
(Just wondering, not saying you need to give it to me.)
No, I'm not

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci