• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alright, Donors

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I feel like we need a bot that detects when people use the word Donators in a title. It's getting annoying seeing thread after thread of the same thing.

I'm sorry but you just gotta:
The only problem I have with this is that the noobs would get smart, and start making threads with misleading titles. So you enter a thread expecting something about Bruce Lee, then they're complaining about donors.

But yeah, donors, you'll just have to deal with them. Honestly the kicking feature isn't terrible, you just got to get in as fast as possible and play on US35-40. That's pretty much it..

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi, recently I have tried to get on 10 servers, but all them kicked me to make room for a donor. I understand these people deserve some things because they are donors, but I feel like it's almost impossible for me to actually play a game on here because of that. Every time I log on, I get kicked. It's starting to get frustrating when I can't even start because of that. :(
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/how-to-join-a-server-without-getting-kicked.35684/ - Watch my guide, and check if it helps you!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
It's not very hard, you don't even need a guide! All you do is Set a large 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onions and garlic to the pan. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until they are wilted and lightly caramelized, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the eggplant and thyme to the pan and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggplant is partially cooked, about 5 minutes. Add the green and red peppers, zucchini, and squash and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, and salt and pepper, to taste, and cook for a final 5 minutes. Stir well to blend and serve either hot or at room temperature.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It's not very hard, you don't even need a guide! All you do is Set a large 12-inch saute pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onions and garlic to the pan. Cook the onions, stirring occasionally, until they are wilted and lightly caramelized, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the eggplant and thyme to the pan and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggplant is partially cooked, about 5 minutes. Add the green and red peppers, zucchini, and squash and continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, and salt and pepper, to taste, and cook for a final 5 minutes. Stir well to blend and serve either hot or at room temperature.
Yum

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mobile unfriendly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci