• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Altrax [EU]

TonyMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I am TonyMC and together with JackkCraft we are the founders of Altrax! We are an EU based clan and we play on the server MCSG also known as EU Gamer! We are currently recruiting and if you are interested please see below:

Altrax (EU Division) Est. 25th December 2014
Application Status OPEN

| Founders |
TonyMC, JackkCraft

| Co-Leaders|

| Elites |

| Pros |

| Members |
ItsMelon / Lui
B3ASTGAM3R27 / Beast
oxlad29 / Brad
Itch275 / Cam
DjSwitfz13 / Jeremy
DavidLuvChicken / David
StinkyBeansEmj / Stinky

| Designer |

CordFX

Clan Requirements:

-Age 12+
-Must have Skype
-Must have a Working Microphone

-If you hack you will be immediately banned
-Must respect Clan members
-Must have a decent ping (Below 150)

Rules:
1) All MCSG rules MUST be followed!
2) We will play a minimum of 3v3
3) Use players that are only on the thread
4) If you team with random tributes the round will count as a round to the opposite team
6) If a player drops connection it will count as a in-game death
7) There will be a 2 minute grace period, No punching opposition
8) No ghost killing allowed! If you get ghost killed you need proof!
9) Postpones are allowed only for a valid reason! Maximum PP time will be 24 hours! (only 1 PP allowed )
10) No sponsoring, if you get a sponsored item you must throw it away/burn it!
11) No bounty
12) We will play whatever map is chosen, if you don't agree with it get over it.
13) If you die of a hacker you must have proof in order to redo the round!
14) Do no harass other members of the opposing clan
15) Someone in the clan must win the game in order to get a point!

Application

- Name
-Skype Username
-PvP Ability / Knowledge (Out of 10)
-Why do you want to join Altrax? (Paragraph)

Clan Wars
Want to CW against us?
Add us on Skype and we can arrange a date!
deceptionjackk

tonyytskype

Current Record: Wins- 4 Loses- 1
Alrax vs Distraction 5-1
Altrax vs Nisha 5-0 (DQ)
Altrax vs Acendancy 5-0 (DQ)
Altrax vs Appendix 5-1
Altrax vs Appenndix 5-0 (DQ)

Attachments

Last edited:

ItchYT

Spectator
Reaction score
- Name: Cameron
-Age 12
-Minecraft IGN Itch275
-Skype Username LordItchington
-PvP Ability / Knowledge (Out of 10) My ability is 6/10 (compared to the top 20 MCSG, So im pretty good to my community but compared to people like Gravey4rd_ and Huawhi)
-Knowledge I have a vast knowledge of PvP tricks that i can use in a battle to my advantage. I have routes on all the main maps in MCSG.
-Why do you want to join Altrax? (Paragraph) I would like to join Altrax as it is a developing Clan with good leaders and good players. I can add to the skill of the group whether its in a Clan Battle or organisation. I can apply tactics to the battle to secure us a win in a scrimmage or CB.
Thank you for reading this and i hope you can accept me!

Minecraftguy1311

Spectator
Reaction score
Name Thom
Age 13
Minecraft IGN Minecraftguy1311 (Got It Long Ago
Pvp Abilitys: i would rate myself and 5/10 because im good with sword and fns but not good with bow and im alright with fishing rod
I have a lot of route on maps but i cant play Icarus its to laggy for my computer to handel (Getting New PC Soon) I Watch top 5 kills of the week so ik stuffs
Why Do u want to join Altrax - Because i want to improve my pvp skill and i want to get better and it will b quite fun having clan battles because i can have a fun time :D Ik alot of tactics to pvp im also good at factions so if we ever do a clan faction we can come together

JellyJamPlays

Spectator
Reaction score
- Name: Joe
-Minecraft IGN: jellyjeleton1330 (I know a clan member Beast he asked to co-lab with me)
-Skype Username: jellyjeleton
-PvP Ability / Knowledge: 6/10: I am really good with a fishing rod and a sword and I love to pvp and I do it in my free time. I use the environment to my advantage and I identify the enemy's flaws and then decide what my next move is. I watch all of the major MCSG players.
-Why do you want to join Altrax? (Paragraph): I want to join Altrax to get to know people and meet new people as well as be around a bunch good pvpers and help and grow with each other to be good at pvp. I want to grow my own pvp skill as well. I am very friendly and love to socialize with others who enjoy things i enjoy in this case pvp. I couldn't want to join a better clan for I know a member of your clan Beast. I have played minecraft for 4 years I have a good amount of knowledge about many things. I would love to join with all thanks -Jelly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci