• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Alvarian 48 Player Map (WIP 95%)

Good so far?

• Yes!

Votes: 40 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
Name Of Map:
Elvarian

Build Team Name:
Helix Build Team

Game Type:
Survival Games (48 Player)

Description Of The Map:
(Will add when finished)

Video/ScreenShots:

Builders:

Niekrm
Sanders2408
TheBlueFlygon
MCGamerzism
Ice_Man1
FAMILYMONSTER
GhananBoy
Gulemann/xXHaxorXx
TheArcaWhale
VegsMC
TSnipers
Cmelvard
SuperxAndrew
Kizeax
Redikus
TheRedSock
Cannedca
Piggeh
Pokeys
Tudor0alb
xRelavize/Optics

Progress Videos:
Playlist of all the videos we've done of Elven Forest, if your interested in seeing how its dramatically changed over the course of the past fewmonths.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLztI8t9ABv-RUvjSpBBl8XwkXI5GtinvM

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY):

Radius of Map:
300x300

We, Niekrm, MCGamerzism ,TheBlueFlygon, and Sanders2408 of Helix agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this we understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of our map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

(Last updated on the 22nd of February 2015)

Last edited:

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a note, the placement is off, we will be re-arranging some of the things that are awkwardly placed :D

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Lower your amount of bone mealing or at least the placement of it to be more strategic and organic. Bonemeal constantly can be a little overdone? just my two cents. Also giant custom mushrooms is probably a good idea. Though if you're making them on a large scale, don't use the mushroom block. Red clay with quartz or white clay spots is better for them since you get less/larger spots. The corn is nice, but a few more lily pads in the water nearby should be helpful for people taking alternative escape routes.

Good work so far, can't wait to see it done!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Lower your amount of bone mealing or at least the placement of it to be more strategic and organic. Bonemeal constantly can be a little overdone? just my two cents. Also giant custom mushrooms is probably a good idea. Though if you're making them on a large scale, don't use the mushroom block. Red clay with quartz or white clay spots is better for them since you get less/larger spots. The corn is nice, but a few more lily pads in the water nearby should be helpful for people taking alternative escape routes.

Good work so far, can't wait to see it done!
Thank you! Love the mushroom idea, we will be working on that!

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
What are this?

I'm say not accept

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
I am in looooove with the cornucopia! I think that'd be really fun to play!

As for the rest of the map, the terraforming and basic style is looking a little to *Generic, try adding in some unique things!

Aside from that, an amazing map so far, and I wanna see it done like now!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I am in looooove with the cornucopia! I think that'd be really fun to play!

As for the rest of the map, the terraforming and basic style is looking a little to *Generic, try adding in some unique things!

Aside from that, an amazing map so far, and I wanna see it done like now!
Wait, what's generic about it?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
The terraforming, theres no DAZZLE. Also, you think big trees, windmills, farms and stuff hasn't been done before?
PS: Jeez, dont notice any of the good things I said then...
No, I just thought that the style of the buildings would be a little far from generic. As for the terraforming, we actually don't have a proper terraformer, I have to do it by myself so yeah, not our strong point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci