• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Am i a noob or not Please tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
(if this is a of topic thread feel free to remove it)

I only have 15 wins out of 1,900 do you guys think I am a noob because I have tried everything out block hitting
side strafing and the fishing rod tactic and flint and steel feel free to give me tips want to reach higher on the leaderbords

Reactions:

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
It's no secret that 15 out of 1,900 is not that great. That said, it can be easily improved. I recommend playing 10 games in a row and each time you die (if you do die) write down what killed you. If it was a team, you need to practice killing teams, if you mainly died from falling off mountains, then you need to start being less clumsy, etc.

I also recommend watching MCSG YouTubers and just observe how they play (if they're a half decent player). You could watch me (If you did, you are no longer a noob) or you could watch some other YouTubers and friends of mine such as ItsToxicFinest, Lovelights, SillyBoyFTW, HushedMC, and more.

Hopefully I could help, have a nice day! :)

Reaction score
I do watch a long of youtubers and I watch pop tips and tricks what's your channel please tell me and I don't die from falling of mounting plus I have never found an hacker ever in a game(don't know how that happend) thanks for the advice

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Noob = newb = newbie = new person. You obviously aren't a new person considering you played 1.900+ games. My tips would be to ignore them and continue to have fun!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I do watch a long of youtubers and I watch pop tips and tricks what's your channel please tell me and I don't die from falling of mounting plus I have never found an hacker ever in a game(don't know how that happend) thanks for the advice
Click that big red box in my signature! :p

1,900 games and no hackers? Highly unlikely.

Reactions: Yin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci