• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Am I doomed to have bad luck?

sfgiantsfan1

Tribute
Reaction score
So for about the past 3 days I have been extremely annoyed at MCSG. It's like every game I play I die in the worst ways possible. I have been cleaned up twice today, killed by 2 teams of 3 (decked), Died from fire (after killing the guy who lit it). Chased off spawn by guy with sword (3 times). Btw one of the teams of 3 chased me for 8 minutes before I died. If this isn't bad luck Idk what is (except for the fact I played 1000 games of mcsg before winning one. I have 350+ wins on MCSG and a score of 1400 on lovelight's server. This just makes me wanna quit mcsg.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Hackers, teams, lag, and bad luck overall is basically my playing experience. It's part of mcsg.
*Slide glasses over MCSG's face* "Deal with it"

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't even try. At least you can play MCSG. I lag out every single game, non exaggeration.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Just do something else for a few days then come back. I was doing terrible for a day so I built for the next 2 days. Then when I went back to playing I won 12/14 games.

Envokez

Survivor
Reaction score
Nah you are not doomed to have bad luck, it was probably a bad day/week. Hey, everyone has their bad days.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
Few days back, I didn't win a SINGLE game.... I got kills, and got stacked but seemed to die for poor decisions every game. I played like 25 games that day too, and not a single win xD

TurtleBombPro

Survivor
Reaction score
This happens to me a lot too dying in the stupidest ways and not winning. When this happens take a day or two off of playing it helps a lot.when this happened to me I was able to win 12/16 games I played :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci