• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Am I in love?

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Love can be expressed in many different ways because it has no set definition. It’s a feeling, it’s a mood and it’s also a different way of thinking about someone. When you love someone you invest a lot of time and effort into that one person. You may spend so much time thinking about this one person that you feel certain other relationships or interests become less of a priority. Love is not always a fairy tale and intense feelings can sometimes get a little confusing. You might feel the sense of being in love early on in a relationship, after time and deep talks about your feelings for one another or, even, for an ex. Love can be expressed by telling to “get some rest” or “you should relax, you’ve had a long day.” Love doesn't always need to be expressed from “I love you."

MURDERCISMm8

Survivor
Reaction score
If you're anywhere between 6th-8th grade, it's probably just your hormones. c:
Pubescence ;3

Last edited:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Love
noun
: a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person

Is it a strong affection? Is it constant, or is it on and off? If you answered yes to both of these, you are in love by definition. From what I can see, I'd say yes. A crush is a really short or on and off thing; by definition:

Crush

verb
4. US informal
: have a brief but intense infatuation for (someone).

I think it's love ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's worth a shot. If you really would like to spend time with her in a more intimate way, you should ask her out and see how things go. If not, you can still be friends which isn't all that bad, trust me.

Reaction score
Oooh in that case good luck? If you love her, ask her out and see how things go ;) You never know how it will turn out :) Good Luck!

Giggity69Goo Remember the answer is always no if you don't ask :3

joshiee

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh boy can I relate.
I'm in year 8 (don't know what kind of semester this would be called in America).
I feel happiness and affection when I'm around Denaye, figuring out whether it's love or just some kiddy crush is hard.
I'm not even kidding, I still think the reason I get so affectionate around her is because of puberty just messing with my mind :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci