• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ambition :: US : CA Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmbitionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN is CriticalStrafes and Alt is YouWantSome
Wins 64
Games Played like 1000 because my PC broke down so my fps was like crap so all those 500 games played was from my pc
Donor Platinum Alt is Regular
Do you Meet requirements above Yes
Why do I want to join: I want to join this clan so I can play and have fun with everyone and also want to join a clan and have been clanless really want to join one
Denied as many members dislike you. We cannot have fights. Thanks for applying.

Syplix

Spectator
Reaction score
we win I talk to mod Ask Jefferey the mod because you guys didn't win sorry 5-0 (Win Resistance)
DQ REASON:Goodtimes Not In Roster Plus Foul Language

Phelyxx

Diamond
Reaction score
OutletUS Clan Challenge you a cb if you are interesed add me on skype: felixsamuel11

Superred14094

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Superred14094
Wins: 80
Games Played: 1450 cause my PC gave me 15 fps before :/ for about 700 games
Donor: None
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Ambition?(Explain Briefly): I want to join because there is an old friend in the clan and i want to interact to him and also tryout a clan cause i think its time that i try for 1.

AmbitionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
we win I talk to mod Ask Jefferey the mod because you guys didn't win sorry 5-0 (Win Resistance)
DQ REASON:Goodtimes Not In Roster Plus Foul Language
Imma need prove for that. We won 5-0 sorry buddy.

Syplix

Spectator
Reaction score
You Are DQ Because TheFlintAndSteel Said he was goodtimes and he was never in the thread and he was a extra player when we were versing you plus goodtimes was not in the roster so here what flint said!
aYeVzQL.png

AmbitionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
You Are DQ Because TheFlintAndSteel Said he was goodtimes and he was never in the thread and he was a extra player when we were versing you plus goodtimes was not in the roster so here what flint said! View attachment 48412
First off he is in the roster, second of all there is no proof of a mod saying that. So we still have the win. Sorry buddy.

AmbitionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Superred14094
Wins: 80
Games Played: 1450 cause my PC gave me 15 fps before :/ for about 700 games
Donor: None
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes
Why Do You Want to Join Ambition?(Explain Briefly): I want to join because there is an old friend in the clan and i want to interact to him and also tryout a clan cause i think its time that i try for 1.
Accepted as Trial-Member. You will be tested and seen if your active. Thanks for applying.

JumpingFrog787

Spectator
Reaction score
× Please Fill Out Whole Application ×
Minecraft ID: NoPingJustHaxz
Wins: 38 currently, (It will keep going up)
Games Played: 608 currently, (It will keep going up)
Donor:
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes I do meet the requirements above. :)
Why Do You Want to Join Ambition?(Explain Briefly): I want to join because I want to be in a clan and I think I want to make new friends and play games with them. I also think I can help with the PvP in MCSG

AmbitionMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
× Please Fill Out Whole Application ×
Minecraft ID: NoPingJustHaxz
Wins: 38 currently, (It will keep going up)
Games Played: 608 currently, (It will keep going up)
Donor:
Do You Meet The Requirements Above? Yes I do meet the requirements above. :)
Why Do You Want to Join Ambition?(Explain Briefly): I want to join because I want to be in a clan and I think I want to make new friends and play games with them. I also think I can help with the PvP in MCSG
Denied due to lack of wins. And ratio. Get stat reset and show us what you can really do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci