• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ambitious [US]

ItsWintrr

Platinum
Reaction score
Ign / Alts: XX_XXX_XWINTRRXX
Activity: Always Online
Do you meet the requirements: Yessir
Why do you want to join Ambitious: Bc my boy Austin is the owner <3

itz_Jacker

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jack Cosentino
IGN: Itz_Jacker (no alt accounts)
Donor: Plat
Wins: None (first clan!)
Games: None like I said first clan!
Skype: My Skype name is Jackster2068 ( I know it's weird don't ask :D)
Mic: Right now I use a basic mic that is in a mac, but I do plan on getting a mic very soon!
Maturity: Out of 10 I would say I am a 8.8I usually stick to the game plan and don't laugh at really crude and awful jokes. Don't think I don't have any emotions trust me I do!
Pvp Strengths: While I am in combat I am very good with a sword. Sword has always been my best Minecraft weapon I use.
Pvp Weakness: I am sorry to say but I am awful with a bow! I try very hard to practice with the bow but I can never do amazing with it. I'm also not great with a rod!
TeamSpeak: Of course I have TeamSpeak
Activity: I am very active on the server. I has many friend irl and Minecraft but I am definitely is server a lot!
Dedication: I will be there when this clan needs me and I will respect all of teammates that are with me in this amazing clan!
Overall: If I do get into this clan I will be very happy and excited! Its my first clan after all and I want it to be my best! You said you would train me which I thought would be funny because you will be my Sensei! But overall I am very excited to actual try clans out and I am happy my first clan maybe your clan!

Azecko

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Jack Cosentino
IGN: Itz_Jacker (no alt accounts)
Donor: Plat
Wins: None (first clan!)
Games: None like I said first clan!
Skype: My Skype name is Jackster2068 ( I know it's weird don't ask :D)
Mic: Right now I use a basic mic that is in a mac, but I do plan on getting a mic very soon!
Maturity: Out of 10 I would say I am a 8.8I usually stick to the game plan and don't laugh at really crude and awful jokes. Don't think I don't have any emotions trust me I do!
Pvp Strengths: While I am in combat I am very good with a sword. Sword has always been my best Minecraft weapon I use.
Pvp Weakness: I am sorry to say but I am awful with a bow! I try very hard to practice with the bow but I can never do amazing with it. I'm also not great with a rod!
TeamSpeak: Of course I have TeamSpeak
Activity: I am very active on the server. I has many friend irl and Minecraft but I am definitely is server a lot!
Dedication: I will be there when this clan needs me and I will respect all of teammates that are with me in this amazing clan!
Overall: If I do get into this clan I will be very happy and excited! Its my first clan after all and I want it to be my best! You said you would train me which I thought would be funny because you will be my Sensei! But overall I am very excited to actual try clans out and I am happy my first clan maybe your clan!

ACCEPTED as trial Thank you for applying! <3

Vaydr

Spectator
Reaction score
Nᴀ
ᴍᴇ: Jackson
IG
N: ThatssDope / Vaydr
A
ɢᴇ:15
ɴs : around 7
Gᴀᴍ