• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amicitia [EU]

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck guys I know some of us had disagreements but all the same have fun and stuff

Reaction score
IGN: Candyboy19
Why do I want to join: My stats are terrible ik, tbh I don't care anymore....
There are some extremely skilled players here, and I was hoping that I could learn a thing or two :)
Edit: I am in another clan, but from what i've heard..you don't do clan wars? So I hope I can be in both :/ :)

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Candyboy19
Why do I want to join: My stats are terrible ik, tbh I don't care anymore....
There are some extremely skilled players here, and I was hoping that I could learn a thing or two :)
Edit: I am in another clan, but from what i've heard..you don't do clan wars? So I hope I can be in both :/ :)
Sorry but we only accept and play with our friends and people that know really well...

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
So this is just basically a team.. Which plays only with friends... Which doesn't accept competitive people... Which only fights skrub (or less bs) clans 0oOo__oO I'm confused can someone inform me on exactly what this is xdDDdXd

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
So this is just basically a team.. Which plays only with friends... Which doesn't accept competitive people... Which only fights skrub (or less bs) clans 0oOo__oO I'm confused can someone inform me on exactly what this is xdDDdXd
If everyone we all want to stay in touch with is in a "clan," with a clan chat and everything, then we won't lose touch, that is the point. Sure if we feel like playing a clan war we will, and that could be against anyone... not just "skrub" clans. The point is we've already done the whole make it to the top thing with Ghost, now we're all kinda past that with MCSG, we just wanna have fun.

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
If everyone we all want to stay in touch with is in a "clan," with a clan chat and everything, then we won't lose touch, that is the point. Sure if we feel like playing a clan war we will, and that could be against anyone... not just "skrub" clans. The point is we've already done the whole make it to the top thing with Ghost, now we're all kinda past that with MCSG, we just wanna have fun.
o i c. But fun without competition? ;)

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
Kind of late, but good luck!

Also, that Latin name. ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member