• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesia | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayeh

Spectator
Reaction score
Timezone?: GMT
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : None
Past Clans: Kronos, ZenUS, Kryptic, Asylum, DawnUS, FearUS, Curse, Cobalt
Wins/Played: I think like 34 wins ( I dont play normal SG I tryhard badlion / potpvp, But I do love clans, and thats when a sweat.)
Activity (How much you will be on) : 2-9 Hours a day ;-;
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I really want to get back into the clan community, as you can see I've been in some pretty good clans xD, but I don't want that to hold you back, I don't know why it would but.. Anyways, I click 15-20 CPS, and get arround 20-40 ping to MCSG, so I can get insane combo's.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Jitter, Ping, Rod.

I know CantKillBruce BTW

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
Timezone?: GMT
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : None
Past Clans: Kronos, ZenUS, Kryptic, Asylum, DawnUS, FearUS, Curse, Cobalt
Wins/Played: I think like 34 wins ( I dont play normal SG I tryhard badlion / potpvp, But I do love clans, and thats when a sweat.)
Activity (How much you will be on) : 2-9 Hours a day ;-;
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I really want to get back into the clan community, as you can see I've been in some pretty good clans xD, but I don't want that to hold you back, I don't know why it would but.. Anyways, I click 15-20 CPS, and get arround 20-40 ping to MCSG, so I can get insane combo's.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Jitter, Ping, Rod.

I know CantKillBruce BTW
Accepted as trial member.

Fumical

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: Astrophysic
Timezone?: CST
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : No
Past Clans: Nobility , Harmony , Darkened , Unique (etc.)
Wins/Played: 18/196 (Don't sweat MCSG much . )
Activity (How much you will be on) : Pretty much daily since summer started.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Looking for a way to get back into the clan community and meet new players.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Listening , Rod , Bow .

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: Astrophysic
Timezone?: CST
Past Clans: Nobility , Harmony , Darkened , Unique (etc.)
Wins/Played: 18/196 (Don't sweat MCSG much . )
Activity (How much you will be on) : Pretty much daily since summer started.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Looking for a way to get back into the clan community and meet new players.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Listening , Rod , Bow .
Accepted as trial.

xXProfanityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN: xXProfanityXx
Timezone?: Eastern Standard
Donor (Won't affect chances) : None D:
Past Clans: Harmony, and i forgot the 2 other ones.
Wins/Played: 2/35
Activity (How much you will be on) : 8/10
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I have 2 friends in this clan and I really want to be involved in a group for the thing I love doing. (Which is playing MCSG or Survival Games).
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? One of my strengths is being able to hotkey to FNS, Rod, Bow, Sword, and Golden Apples another one is that I am very good at melee. I am very active and am friendly unless people get too cocky or rude towards me or my friends.

P.S. I may get out of hand with cuss words.... So look out for that. I may get OUT of control

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: xXProfanityXx
Timezone?: Eastern Standard
Donor (Won't affect chances) : None D:
Past Clans: Harmony, and i forgot the 2 other ones.
Wins/Played: 2/35
Activity (How much you will be on) : 8/10
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I have 2 friends in this clan and I really want to be involved in a group for the thing I love doing. (Which is playing MCSG or Survival Games).
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? One of my strengths is being able to hotkey to FNS, Rod, Bow, Sword, and Golden Apples another one is that I am very good at melee. I am very active and am friendly unless people get too cocky or rude towards me or my friends.

P.S. I may get out of hand with cuss words.... So look out for that. I may get OUT of control
I'm sorry to inform you that you have been declined. - Reasons: Stats, and Toxicity, though if you can promise to be kind at all times, and never rage publicly with the clan, I may reconsider.

Ballislife21

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: ITSFOXI
Timezone?: East
Donnor (Won't affect chances) :
Past Clans: Dynasty US, Desiigners
Wins/Played: 160/400
Activity (How much you will be on) : Everyday
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: I am applying for Amnesia because my friends Rosuze, Tntanimal, and Raliber is there and I really think I can make a difference and I also have alot of experience.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? I know routes on all CB maps, I am a Defensive/offensive player depending on the situation, and I am good at communicating with my teammates if they need help I will most likely be there ASAP.

xXProfanityXx

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm sorry to inform you that you have been declined. - Reasons: Stats, and Toxicity, though if you can promise to be kind at all times, and never rage publicly with the clan, I may reconsider.
OK, I will reconsider being toxic towards everyone only with really close friends who are not in the clan. I do promise to be kind all the time.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: ITSFOXI
Timezone?: East
Donnor (Won't affect chances) :
Past Clans: Dynasty US, Desiigners
Wins/Played: 160/400
Activity (How much you will be on) : Everyday
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: I am applying for Amnesia because my friends Rosuze, Tntanimal, and Raliber is there and I really think I can make a difference and I also have alot of experience.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? I know routes on all CB maps, I am a Defensive/offensive player depending on the situation, and I am good at communicating with my teammates if they need help I will most likely be there ASAP.
Accepted as trial member.

Tobio

Spectator
Reaction score
--------------------------
-IGN: Tobiify
Timezone?: EST
Past Clans: None
Wins/Played: 12/351 (I used to be really bad at MCSG, lol.)
Activity (How much you will be on) : I should be on every other day at least.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I know quite a few people in the clan and I think my skill can make a great contribution to Amnesia. I believe that I can and will improve immensely over time.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Bowing, Defensive Capabilities, and my teamwork.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: Tobiify
Timezone?: EST
Past Clans: None
Wins/Played: 12/351 (I used to be really bad at MCSG, lol.)
Activity (How much you will be on) : I should be on every other day at least.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I know quite a few people in the clan and I think my skill can make a great contribution to Amnesia. I believe that I can and will improve immensely over time.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Bowing, Defensive Capabilities, and my teamwork.
Accepted as trial member!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci