• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesia | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCalvin

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: iCalvin

Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Am getting one really soon!
(Gold)

Past Clans: Faded, Ultras ( All Disbanded )

Wins/Played: 34/420 (They make my look like trash...but I assure you im not)

Activity (How much you will be on) : 24/7 ( I don't have a life)
About 1-3 a day..

Why are you applying for Amnesia?

I am applying to Amnesia because I feel that being in clan will ultimately make me become a better pvp-er and potentially help others, this clan is different it seems like a lot of fun and I wish to be apart of it.. I feel that this will be a good learning experience not only for myself but hopefully towards my potential future clan mates...(summary): It seems like a lot if fun and I wish to be apart of it.

***Also I was recommended by 'Raliber' a good friend of mine...***

What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Flint and Steel, **Bow**, Fishing Rod.

Notes: I do have a mic/teamspeak

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: iCalvin

Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Am getting one really soon!
(Gold)

Past Clans: Faded, Ultras ( All Disbanded )

Wins/Played: 34/420 (They make my look like trash...but I assure you im not)

Activity (How much you will be on) : 24/7 ( I don't have a life)
About 1-3 a day..

Why are you applying for Amnesia?

I am applying to Amnesia because I feel that being in clan will ultimately make me become a better pvp-er and potentially help others, this clan is different it seems like a lot of fun and I wish to be apart of it.. I feel that this will be a good learning experience not only for myself but hopefully towards my potential future clan mates...(summary): It seems like a lot if fun and I wish to be apart of it.

***Also I was recommended by 'Raliber' a good friend of mine...***

What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Flint and Steel, **Bow**, Fishing Rod.

Notes: I do have a mic/teamspeak
You have been accepted as a trial member!

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: Renxn
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : None
Past Clans: Unique and a lot of other ones
Wins/Played: not a lot but i think i have a chance
Activity (How much you will be on) : 8.5/10
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Im applying for amnesia because its a new,fresh clan and i think i have a good chance to join
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Jittering, Strafes, MLG COMBOZ
I'm sorry to tell you that you have been denied. Your stats are too low.

skull202

Spectator
Reaction score
-IGN: skull202
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Platinum
Past Clans: Cryogenic
Wins/Played: Dont know
Activity (How much you will be on) : almost everday
Why are you applying for Amnesia? im applying for amnesia because i have had a bad expirience in the clan i was just in. the clan had a the most toxic people that i have ever met. i did not get any experience since the owner only played the good players ;/. Since then i have been looking for a clan and i have gotten denied on others. Thank you for your time :)
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Rod, Mele, combo

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: skull202
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Platinum
Past Clans: Cryogenic
Wins/Played: Dont know
Activity (How much you will be on) : almost everday
Why are you applying for Amnesia? im applying for amnesia because i have had a bad expirience in the clan i was just in. the clan had a the most toxic people that i have ever met. i did not get any experience since the owner only played the good players ;/. Since then i have been looking for a clan and i have gotten denied on others. Thank you for your time :)
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Rod, Mele, combo
I'm very sorry to inform you that your application has been declined. Your stats are too low to join.

Thee_Tanimal

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:TNTanimal
Donnor (Won't affect chances) :Diamond
Past Clans:None
Wins/Played:47/143
Activity (How much you will be on) :Every night or when needed
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I want to join because it sounds like a good clan and my friend Rosuze is in there.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? I know how to work with teammates, I am very calm and cool under pressure and am respectful to everyone whether friend or foe .

IPinq

Tribute
Reaction score
-IGN: NotAClan
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Quantum
Past Clans: A couple
Wins/Played: 90/1082 (My Little brother got on my account and screwed my stats up im trying to get them back up again)
Activity (How much you will be on) : Whenever you need me and its summer so a lot
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: seems like a great clan very nice members and just a clan you want to be in
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Bow, Fns, and Rod in battle I communicate and listen to the leaders of what they want me to do during the Clan battle or scrim.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:TNTanimal
Donnor (Won't affect chances) :Diamond
Past Clans:None
Wins/Played:47/143
Activity (How much you will be on) :Every night or when needed
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I want to join because it sounds like a good clan and my friend Rosuze is in there.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? I know how to work with teammates, I am very calm and cool under pressure and am respectful to everyone whether friend or foe .
You've been accepted as a trial.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: NotAClan
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : Quantum
Past Clans: A couple
Wins/Played: 90/1082 (My Little brother got on my account and screwed my stats up im trying to get them back up again)
Activity (How much you will be on) : Whenever you need me and its summer so a lot
Why are you applying for Amnesia?: seems like a great clan very nice members and just a clan you want to be in
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Bow, Fns, and Rod in battle I communicate and listen to the leaders of what they want me to do during the Clan battle or scrim.
I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci