• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Connor
IGN: Kwality
Wins/Losses: Right now 42/200 used to be 130/300
Past Clans: A lot
Members you know:I know everyone in the clan
Why do you want to join?: Well the people in Omega messaged me over Skype saying I had no chance. And this is a smaller clan which I like. Leafed is also a brilliant leader. Lots of my friends are in this clan also. This clan has great talent and will teach me a couple of things.

Reaction score
Why do you want to join?: Well the people in Omega messaged me over Skype saying I had no chance. And this is a smaller clan which I like. Leafed is also a brilliant leader. Lots of my friends are in this clan also. This clan has great talent and will teach me a couple of things.
recommended omfg

nickk

Career
Reaction score

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
I like this guy. Pending... get to know people in the clan to be accepted.

Amnesty

Experienced
Reaction score
We will be using this teamspeak - ts37.gameservers.com:9283. If anyone knows how to set up perms, please help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci