• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafed

Career
Reaction score
Alright time to fcking own your ass. First off i would like to say that you're the most randy clan i've ever seen, second off in this gyazo
http://gyazo.com/c6cf890ec04b5513621537d34aafc891 you were indeed flipping the fck out about a grace, and if you see you said it would be a scrim if we had no grace, but that prooves that you did indeed agree to battle us. Third, why would you get so mad if it was only a scrim? You're such a dumbass make sure you never come back to this thread you fcking randy ass.
Please refrain from bypassing filter.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we please stop flaming the thread, especially the owner of it o.o Please resort this to PM's please :)

Amnesty

Experienced
Reaction score
Can we please stop flaming the thread, especially the owner of it o.o Please resort this to PM's please :)
random it's our thread, i could do basically whatever i wanted, and it wasnt flame it was semi proof i guess. There was a little flame.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
It's Jay, what else do you expect? lol
I know, I knew he was gonna do this one day. Just forget about him, he's one member that left, we honestly dont even need him the clan is doing great the way it is.. But I disagree with one of the new members tho :/

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I know, I knew he was gonna do this one day. Just forget about him, he's one member that left, we honestly dont even need him the clan is doing great the way it is.. But I disagree with one of the new members tho :/
what? who left?

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
i will find you imanol, and unban myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci