• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty

SoarMCSGEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Gianmarco
IGN: Twinset
Skype Username: forzaromaneon
Wins: Legacy: 250 Reset : 8 (LOL)
Games played: Legacy: 1700 Reset: 25
PvP strengths: Sword And Rod
PvP weaknesses: Bow
Previous clan experiences: I was in Abstract (Member) , in Phayron (Officer) [when this clan was 7th in EUCLB], and other clans that were in EUCLB like Rovers (Elite) or Tracking (Member)
Why do you want to join Amnesty: Cause i think that Amnesty is a very good clan with a very good roster. This clan will reach the firsts places on EUCLB

P.s. Right now I'm on Holiday and i'll comeback on 21/07 So i won't play for 20 days. So, if u accept me, u must know that for the firsts 20 days i won't play and i will be active only on thread or in the skype group :D

SoarMCSGEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Jovan
IGN: JoleMC
Skype Username: jokisa69mc
Wins: 100
Games played: 300
PvP strengths: Really good rod combos, I have 15-30 ping and good fns placements
PvP weaknesses: I'm not that good with bow
Previous clan experiences: I was in Tracking, SoaR and Astrum, I know tht's not much clans but I've got a lot of experience of leading and getting my team good communication, I always listen and have great teamwork.
Who do you know in Amnesty: I know Omar, a little bit Kruger, and Dengel, those are the guys I talked to but I know every member in the clan but I only talked to omar kruger and dengel.
Why do you want to join Amnesty: I wanna try something new and not stay in balkan clans, as I know that Omar is a good leader, I want to have a great new experience, also I think I can help you in clan battles a lot.

If needed 2100 Build Elo
1800 Mcsg Elo

Luka_P3ric

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Luka
IGN:Exeta
Skype Username: Apostalos3
Wins: 151
Games played:1003
PvP strengths: Rod, sword, fns
PvP weaknesses:bow
Previous clan experiences: SoaR, Astrum, Conflict, Independence, Independent, Starbucks
Who do you know in Amnesty:Omar (from youtube)
Why do you want to join Amnesty: I want to join amnesty because I have been trying to find a clan where I fit and where people are fun, and g0d pvpers.

GODD

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Denis
IGN: Overcasting
Skype Username: denis.boss700
Wins: 250
Games played: 1256
PvP strengths: sword , bow , rod , fns
PvP weaknesses: ice battles
Previous clan experiences: WarGodz , Polar , Timber , Tracking , Sector69 , HeavenACE , Axis , Tytans , RedLight etc.
Who do you know in Amnesty: Nobody , but I want to make new friends .
Why do you want to join Amnesty: Because , I think I am a good pvp'er and a good teammate .

hurtfeline9

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you actually dumb?
While you're on vacation you made an apply for a clan and you won't play for 20 days,are you stupid?!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci