• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Actual Change...

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
You probably think this is another one of those cringy "Save MCSG threads!!!" created by other community members who never really give any points what so ever and just do it for attention. This is different.

I'll be making a video soon talking about MCGamer community & server wise, and honestly stating my own opinion without help from the actual community members would be pointless as I am not aware of everything that happens within this community.

Before I get into this, if you have anything that you'd like to be stated in the video yet you're fearing a ban/hate from others then feel free to hit me up in the DM's or on Twitter/Skype and I'll happily take your statement and keep you anonymous, or not, whichever you choose.

Now into the good stuff. The entire purpose of the video that I'll be posting is to get a message delivered to ChadTheDJ personally. Showing him different perspectives on our current community, telling him what he should do if he actually wants the server to remain as one, and what to do if he doesn't. What to change and what to keep the same. One opinion wont really help. We need as many as we can.

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
If you want, I wouldn't mind being on there as a form of verification for the authenticity and validity of the points being made.

Credentials:
- The most influential member (non-staff) in MCGamer history (check my signature)
- Mr. Sexy Voice
- Active forumer since 2013 (account made in 2012) and arguably the #1 all-time forumer (New & current members may say that Ceroria is #1, and I can't say for certain, since I'm not really around much anymore)
- Active member/player since 2012
- Was in two of the top ranking clans of 2012/early 2013 (leader of one of them)
- Moderator for more than half of a year (2015)

..so I guess you could say I'm pretty well-rounded

basically: if you want me, I'm there.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
New & current members may say that Ceroria is #1, and I can't say for certain, since I'm not really around much anymore)
I think it really depends on when we were active, cause there have been plenty of incredibly active and well known forum era but all-time is hard to tell because we all come and go :p

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry dude, but if you think a YouTube video is going to get the attention of Chad when all of the previous efforts by the community, the staff, the build teams, everyone, have gone unnoticed, then you're wrong. Sure, it may take on a positive form by allowing the community to vent a little without the fear of a ban/mute, but it won't get Chad's attention. It's a good idea, admittedly, but if everything else that we have tried thus far hasn't worked, then this won't work either.

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
tbh i wouldnt even care if the AS servers came back, like just a server where i can get better ping than on US and EU (I used to get 89ms to AS servers back in the day)

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing some of the points made in the video. I won't lock the thread assuming the general bashing on Chad stops as it is not appreciated and will be deleted.

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Add your personal thoughts on AU being shut down and how it should have been dealt with. Idk if this is late or not

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
If you want, I wouldn't mind being on there as a form of verification for the authenticity and validity of the points being made.

Credentials:
- The most influential member (non-staff) in MCGamer history (check my signature)
- Mr. Sexy Voice
- Active forumer since 2013 (account made in 2012) and arguably the #1 all-time forumer (New & current members may say that Ceroria is #1, and I can't say for certain, since I'm not really around much anymore)
- Active member/player since 2012
- Was in two of the top ranking clans of 2012/early 2013 (leader of one of them)
- Moderator for more than half of a year (2015)

..so I guess you could say I'm pretty well-rounded

basically: if you want me, I'm there.
wow Mooclan you're just the bees knees aren't you :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci