• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An idea to reduce HACKERS!

Is this a good idea?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Recently I have encountered quite a few hackers, and they are all too much to record. I simply don't always have the time to stick in the game and record, render, upload, and post on the forums.

Im not to sure how to word this, but Ill try my best.

So, the typical hack people use is Kill Aura, which allows the player to swing and hit players within 6 blocks of them very quickly without them having to do any clicking. Kill aura is sort of like an aimbot and will lock onto the most nearby player.

Im sorry for the crappy description of Kill aura, but i'm sure most if not all of you know what it is.

My suggestion is to some how make the spectators register as an entity, so if the player has Kill aura on it will start going off as soon as a spectator gets close enough to them. I believe that this would be an easier way for both players and staff to catch someone using this hack. We all know that some people toggle their hacks, and do it quite well to the point were its difficult to pin point if they are actually using the hack, I believe that inputting something like this could help out tremendously!

Sorry for the crappy descriptions, I am not the best at describing myself, I hope that it made some sense.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this!
-Upward

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
I also have had the idea like this. Except mods put theirself in the game and give theirself full iron or something and walk at the player and see if he will toggle his reach. Just an idea :) anyways brb gonna get some wendys

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
This is a great idea :)
Once I went up to a hacker as a spectator and his head locked on too mine then he started hitting me. I am pretty sure that was a glitch though.

Lis

Career
Reaction score
This would be helpful when recording hackers o: good idea.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
Really is A good Idea Do hope that the server does this would be so helpful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci