• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An in-depth guide on how to identify what is hacks and what isn't.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Version 1.1 (3/5/15)
-Added Erratic
-Added Fake Hacker
-Added Paralyze
-Added Firion

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Just one quick tip : Change the colour. It kinda hurts my eyes.

This should really be pinned. Great guide!

awkardd_midget

Spectator
Reaction score
I can vouch for (90%) of this entire thread. Looks strangely familiar to something I've read before....

Edit: I just wanted to point out though, for your "fishing macro" that is highly incorrect. There was (at one point) something called "Rod Abuse" which allowed for massive spamming of fishing rods, practically allowing a single user to crash and/or lag a server (or the regions loaded for that specific player) to high hell.

Edit 2: Your statement on the "1 hit hack" is somewhat incorrect. I wouldn't account abuse of potions as a general 1 hit hack, but as an entire seperate, more general hack all together. Abuse of the strength potion (the aim of the video, now that Widd/Team Immersion) was the reason behind the fact he could kill people that way, and the same goes for the enchant hack. It exists, but there is no vanilla, non-creative way (through modding) that allowed for this top happen in multiplayer.

Last edited:

The_Master25

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, so you said earlier in the post that there is a controversy about things like ghost clients. Here is a link to a youtube channel that does many videos about Ghost clients, and it might be worth mentioning that there are things like:

Injection Clients (these are outside programs that send packets through minecraft)
A good example is here: Placebo client:

Placebo Injection client 1.7.10 UNDETECTABLE

by ProMcHacks (look at his YT channel for more information about these clients)

Forge Ghost Clients (these are hidden mods, or other things hidden in labyrinths of folders, and are often impossible to find without knowing where to look)
Another one from ProMcHacks, we have Spook Client, a popular client that was actually recently leaked to the public:
Spook Client [ undetectable 1.7.10 forge ghost client By ProMcHacks (YT)]

External clients: These are clients that use External programs for the GUI's and menus, making them hard to find, even with screen share:
1.8 Ghost Client EXTERNAL GUI (also by ProMcHacks) [Forge]

Version Clients: These are the clients "skids" and "scrub hackers" use, where all you need to do is download it and drop it in the versions folder under .minecraft.

Serenity b49 Hacked Client 1.8
by ProMcHacks

Of course there are probably more i forgot to cover, but i thought it might be worth it to mention :D here is the YT channel of ProMcHacks (*not me xD*) who i am getting these references from: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW8Vn9o4rAxIBDAwb7C5VlQ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci