• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Incredibly Controversial Proposition: Explaining Huahwi's Disappearance

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me but I simply do not buy this explanation of why he was gone the first time. He conveyed to the community that his mom was sick and in the hospital. I am 100% sure Huahwi has a phone and almost certainly has internet access. Why couldn't he have just taken 5 minutes and tweeted out that he wouldn't be uploading for a while? Also when he returned he wouldn't message his friends (Eric), instead he just put out random spam tweets. After he returned he also began hanging out with the cube a bit more for some reason.

Unfortunately this leads me to the most likely conclusion we can draw from this: Huahwi probably DOES NOT care about his fan base anymore. I am not sure what to say about this or to produce a reason behind it, but he could just be doing YouTube for money since he is in college. After he returned he realized his subscriber count grew greatly and he knew he would continue getting money off of YouTube with minimal effort. When he came back this is the exact reason he started hanging out with the cube instead of his old friends such as Eric. I am deeply sorry for if I got this completely wrong but it is logically coherent in my opinion.

This could also explain why he left the second time, can't wait for another bs excuse when he comes back.

N

Nikola

I don't know if it's just me but I simply do not buy this explanation of why he was gone the first time. He conveyed to the community that his mom was sick and in the hospital. I am 100% sure Huahwi has a phone and almost certainly has internet access. Why couldn't he have just taken 5 minutes and tweeted out that he wouldn't be uploading for a while? Also when he returned he wouldn't message his friends (Eric), instead he just put out random spam tweets. After he returned he also began hanging out with the cube a bit more for some reason.

Unfortunately this leads me to the most likely conclusion we can draw from this: Huahwi probably DOES NOT care about his fan base anymore. I am not sure what to say about this or to produce a reason behind it, but he could just be doing YouTube for money since he is in college. After he returned he realized his subscriber count grew greatly and he knew he would continue getting money off of YouTube with minimal effort. When he came back this is the exact reason he started hanging out with the cube instead of his old friends such as Eric. I am deeply sorry for if I got this completely wrong but it is logically coherent in my opinion.

This could also explain why he left the second time, can't wait for another bs excuse when he comes back.
Praise the lord, Tene.

Me and you share the same thoughts.

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Well considering this person with 1m subs gets asked if the money he gets from YouTube is worth it, and he said no. I really don't know about partnership much but I guess it all depends on who you decide to get partnered? I don't know but CreeperFarts made a video on his disappearance and he stated that he hasn't been on twitter or skype ever since he left. Take your times to listen to this video

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Wait... Was that not already obvious? Hasn't he been a selfish jerk for the past year?

LuckSoh

Spectator
Reaction score
Well If I can say one thing about this post it is completely opinionated and theories the only person who knows the full truth is Huahwi.Huahwi has a life beyond youtube and if something happened I give him full support if he left.Whatever the reason of his disappearence Mom dying(God Forbid),Him dying(God Forbid), or just a simple reason of priorities which as you said hes in college so maybe he needs to focus on his schoolwork.Although this theory of him getting his priorities straight is a long-shot due to the fact that he would've most likely made a video or tweet at least if that was the case.But thats besides the point Huahwi has a life and sometimes life happens and people should try to understand that YouTube isnt't his/or a lot of peoples life some people have other things going on and if he decides to comeback again then he does but, until then making accusations or theories on why he left is not going to bring him back.

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
This is what I thought the first time around l3l

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huahwi was disinterested in MCSG and Youtube for awhile now
Not A Surprise?

LuckSoh

Spectator
Reaction score
Huahwi was disinterested in MCSG and Youtube for awhile now
Not A Surprise?
If he really was then he wouldn't have gone out of his way to make videos for that period in which he was so call uninterested and if that were the case don't you think he would've made a video about him quitting youtube.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If he really was then he wouldn't have gone out of his way to make videos for that period in which he was so call uninterested and if that were the case don't you think he would've made a video about him quitting youtube.

He states many things suggesting that he is bored of mcsg.

LuckSoh

Spectator
Reaction score
This video is before he came back this was his first couple months on youtube this is not relevant evidence how do you know if he was still board after he came back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci