• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An off topic Question.

This sentence is false.

• True

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • False

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Impossible.

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

Supernerd

Tribute
Reaction score
The community itself actually is quite horrible xD But there is a spleef game place, its just really annoying to try and get people to play cause you need to join a channel or whatever.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
The community itself actually is quite horrible xD But there is a spleef game place, its just really annoying to try and get people to play cause you need to join a channel or whatever.
Do you mean the spleef community or the SG community?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I hope they don't mean this community :eek:

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh yeah ! off topic question !!!!!! Well i got news for u... this is "anything minecraft" not "off topic"

Reaction score
Whats spleef?:oops:
Spleefing is a game like you get a diamond shovel and your in an arena that has a snow floor and under the snow floor will be water or some kind of death of just a giant pit and your goal is to knock the snow from under the other players feet and make them fall to their death and you win, My friend has a server that has spleefing arenas in it its a pvp/survival server :p we have a creativ world too its an amazing server :D

Fighter4hire

Spectator
Reaction score
Skitscapes server is not down, all you have to do is open your command prompt, type "ipconfig/flushdns" without the quotation marks of course. then you will be able to log on.

RedzoneX

Spectator
Reaction score
The server I play on is spleefleague.com. 24/7 spleef support, and the community is pretty good too. I like it :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I posted a thread under Survival Games server about a spleef arena in the upcoming survival serve (not survival games) They said it could possibly be added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci